You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
EvilJade

Graff Spee - How much in credit is she worth?

18 comments in this topic

[AUS_P]
Beta Tester
73 posts
13,194 battles

If you buy the Graff Spee from the shop , how much credits/gold do you get for completing the Graff Spee mission.

Simple question but you just try to find the answer!!!

Found out in gold she is worth 4700? 

This is to decide if I want to purchase her now or complete the Graff Spee Mission.

Edited by EvilJade

Super Tester
516 posts
5,751 battles

I think u will get credits instead because u will get doubloons only when u buy the same ship in the shop

If u have the ship and get the same one from mission, same as ARP u will get credits not gold

496 posts
4,163 battles

if you arent going to the xmas conoy rewards u should grind her since u have about 10 days more or less till it ends.... else you should get her then do xmas conoy unless you

depends, you could do both.... if you could stand the grind... took me about 8 hours today more or less to complete stage 4 of hunt 4 graf spee today

415 posts
10,918 battles

I was wondering the same thing ... guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow to find out when I finish the hunt campaign ... turns out I didn't really need to buy her from the shop after all since the convoy campaign is much easier than I thought it would be and I'll probably finish that tomorrow too.

2,217 posts
13,678 battles

I was wondering the same thing ... guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow to find out when I finish the hunt campaign ... turns out I didn't really need to buy her from the shop after all since the convoy campaign is much easier than I thought it would be and I'll probably finish that tomorrow too.

Umm. I gave the figure

415 posts
10,918 battles

sorry dude ... not sure how I managed to miss that post ... scrolling too fast maybe? ... sometimes the smart-shift on my scroll wheel malfunctions :unsure:

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

I got a free Graff Spee + 1 point captain + port slot this morning...finished the hunt for graff spee mission.

Thank you WG...:B

now go do the convoy mission to get that 10 point commander

Video Contributor
2,262 posts
10,788 battles

first turret - what is accuracy

second turret - high accuracy

secondary guns - pew pew pew!!

AA - what is AA (can show down same tier)

torpedo - gooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

105 posts
13,273 battles

Completed! Now I can join the Graff Spee onslaught! Soon there will hundred's, thousand's of free Graff Spee, lol.

And we will get "lagging" on battles....:teethhappy: