Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
aaronboon

A whole day of losing streak ends with a pretty decent game

4 comments in this topic

7 posts
319 battles

So, I wanted to share a tale with u guys.P.S:There may be some missing details :P

Was losing game after game either due to me making dumb mistakes or teammates just playing well enough. Then after reaching maximum salt i said enough was enough went on my minekaze and have one thing in mine to charge right into the enemy's cap and cause as much havoc as possible.

Game starts spawn on the left of big race and i immediately charge left. Apparantly only 1 of them decided to go left, a lonely wyoming he gets rekted by me,isokaze and a bb after that i went towards cap. I noticed their carriers were idling around not moving with their team and cause most of their crusiers were either fighting on the top right or low on hp they were left utterly defenceless.Never the less, i made my way towards them swerving avoiding as much shell as i can and returning as much gunfire as possible.First ship in the way a myogi which got sunk with a few torps then was the 2 carriers and HOLY[content removed] SHIT THEIR ENTIRE SQUARDRONS OF PLANES ARE FLYING AROUND ME #@!$@#$!@.I somehow dodge their torps and managed to sink the 2 of them before succumbing to fires and other stuff.

Game score and stuff:http://imgur.com/a/Vqdjm 

Profanity. Post edited. User warned.

~dead_man_walking

Edited by dead_man_walking

49 posts
6,861 battles

16 lose streak with my FDG. No matter what I did.

SS lost, but there's archive in facebook group. But it's too much effort to get the archive back, downed by tons op post already.

Stop play for win, play smart, contribute more, etc. But it's hurt because far less credit and xp :( and time waste. Except you already got all of your target (ship, etc) lol.

Yeah, you got nice last battle result. :) Keep it up, keep playing.

Edited by Ilham_Zainulhaq

7 posts
319 battles

Man… The f-word is not quite allowed in the forum, better change that b4 a mod saw it…

Oh crap edited.

16 lose streak with my FDG. No matter what I did.

SS lost, but there's archive in facebook group. But it's too much effort to get the archive back, downed by tons op post already.

Stop play for win, play smart, contribute more, etc. But it's hurt because far less credit and xp :( and time waste. Except you already got all of your target (ship, etc) lol.

Yeah, you got nice last battle result. :) Keep it up, keep playing.

Haha funny thing is if this didnt happen i would be here with a salt thread XD

Sign in to follow this