Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ahwai82

one sided match

10 comments in this topic

[LYNMF]
990 posts
11,592 battles

why is nowadays so many match in like less than 10minutes half the team got sunked and then match end

what i see is that one side can kill off the other side so quickly like every shells never missed

very weird things..you guys got match like this?

Super Tester
419 posts
4,214 battles

It happened a lot. Especially in lower tier because of seal clubbers can easily one shotted newbie at the start of the game and create an advantage in numbers and then they just steamroll with that.

In high tier everybody's afraid of dying so we get battle where only 2-5 peoples on one team die before the game end because they see they are outnumbered, they retreat, enemy slowly kill off the slowest one or the guy who make some mistake and game end because retreating team generate no point.

[LYNMF]
990 posts
11,592 battles

It happened a lot. Especially in lower tier because of seal clubbers can easily one shotted newbie at the start of the game and create an advantage in numbers and then they just steamroll with that.

In high tier everybody's afraid of dying so we get battle where only 2-5 peoples on one team die before the game end because they see they are outnumbered, they retreat, enemy slowly kill off the slowest one or the guy who make some mistake and game end because retreating team generate no point.

low tier its like that so i dont see any out of usual things about it

very weird, feels like one side is made to lose the match from the start

420 posts
20 battles

Not only at lower tier i think.

I got many lolpens from latest matches at tier 8.

It was div match with my clan folks.

Seems that enemy BB could one shot anything from any range, or brushing off half of my DD HP.

94 posts
2,795 battles

Level of play drastically fell apart during the entire holiday season so not fairly surprised

Tho, its really quite frustrating that matches end with you just constantly trying to catch fleeing enemies to farm damage

Edited by Lightning_Ene

980 posts
12,617 battles

We had a game that ended in 5 minutes 29 seconds. Wasted flags... wasted everything. how come a T10 match ends in less than 6 minutes....

5:29?!?!?! So EVERYBODY yolo-charged? I can't imagine that being enough time to cap. 

Super Tester
7,542 posts
7,978 battles

5:29?!?!?! So EVERYBODY yolo-charged? I can't imagine that being enough time to cap. 

It was in mountain range, enemy failed to cap, and few of their capital ships and DDs died, so they ran out of points.

Beta Tester
1,043 posts
4,300 battles

we only have 1 ship destroyed vs enemy's 4 dead. enemy holds all 3 cap. whole team surfed along the edge of the map chasing 2 DDs. game ended 150-1000 in 9 minutes.What is base? Just another day in WoWS

Sign in to follow this