Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Nekrosmas

Alpha is OVER? (RU Portal News)

65 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

http://worldofwarships.ru/ru/news/common/alpha_test_memories/

Essentially this is a thank you message to the Alpha Testers.:honoring:

Meanwhile, so this means that Alpha is over? And the Next step got to be...............  *Heavy Breathing*

EDIT: We are BETA TESTERS now!

0w0e2Rd.jpg

tIrG0bv.jpg

Edited by Alvin1020

Beta Tester
183 posts
5,186 battles

well yeahhh............ saw that news yesterday............

and I just noticed that my title change from weekend tester to beta tester.......... :teethhappy:

[DOSH]
Beta Tester
133 posts
212 battles

Yep, all signs seem promising. One of the RU mods posted saying its indeed the announcement before the announcement.

At first I thought that the PAX East announcement would be CBT will start in X weeks, but the more I read the more I think its hype time.

[PANZA]
Senior Moderator
820 posts
932 battles

Just to set things straight - Alpha continues for at least one patch cycle more. You have just been given Betatester status on the forums, because it looks better than the "weekend warrior" title. And it IS in preparation for CBT, which should start soon, as this Alpha cycle should be fairly short and sweet. But no dates yet, and as stated, Alpha has not ended yet.

/me Waits for the tears and and sadfaces resulting from this post..

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

Just to set things straight - Alpha continues for at least one patch cycle more. You have just been given Betatester status on the forums, because it looks better than the "weekend warrior" title. And it IS in preparation for CBT, which should start soon, as this Alpha cycle should be fairly short and sweet. But no dates yet, and as stated, Alpha has not ended yet.

Well At least Some OFFICIAL news from Mods :playing:

Edited by Alvin1020

Alpha Tester
878 posts
151 battles

Damm....I'll have to wait longer to seal club.:(

Beta Tester
1,422 posts
38 battles

you have no idea how happy we are when u give new :)

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,563 posts

not too much longer guys(and girls) to CBT, just let us alphas do the last part of the testing. We will welcome you to CBT with open arms (and torps, bullets and if need be, ramming)

Beta Tester
20 posts

:(
Edited by Tallos

[DOSH]
Beta Tester
133 posts
212 battles

I was wondering if the NDA still applies during the CBT?

or at least take a screen shot in-game?

NDA will probably stay until OBT at least and the RU forum mods have indicated CBT will remain under NDA.

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

I was wondering if the NDA still applies during the CBT?

or at least take a screen shot in-game?

That's probably the biggest question I'm awaiting for answer. I missed both Alpha and Weekend Beta recruitments but still am very satisfied if Jingles and iChasegaming can feature more of their gameplay on utube.

WG, please, lift the NDA, pretty please? :3

Edit:

NDA will probably stay until OBT at least and the RU forum mods have indicated CBT will remain under NDA.

Aww come on WG. =.=

Edited by Gezeiten_Heimatwelt

Beta Tester
16 posts
294 battles

Lets hope closed beta comes out sooner rather than later, just started 3 weeks of leave from work and would kill me to miss spending hour upon hour every day if it comes out after I have gone back to work :(

Super Tester
2,314 posts
7,096 battles

You know AALG... Getting the Weekend Tester or Weekend Warrior title on WoWs ain't that bad after all

Super Tester
532 posts
1,052 battles

That's probably the biggest question I'm awaiting for answer. I missed both Alpha and Weekend Beta recruitments but still am very satisfied if Jingles and iChasegaming can feature more of their gameplay on utube.

WG, please, lift the NDA, pretty please? :3

They are allowed to release content as long as it was pre-screened and approved, and yes, NDA still applies.

Edited by ExESGO

Beta Tester
1,422 posts
38 battles

Looking forward to the bigger player base to test.

See you all in game with a shells showering down on you all = )

we see who taking shower shells~~~

we see soon~~~

Sign in to follow this