You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
silenthunter19944

This game deserves the name of 'World of Cowards'

95 comments in this topic

1,196 posts
2,883 battles

There are so many cowards in this game. I've seen on multiple occasions, 5 battleships running away from a lone Pensacola. I've also seen 6 Atagos running away from a Colorado. I've seen an entire fleet running away from 2 battleships and a cruiser. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS COMMUNITY ? All that I could see in this game are COWARDS, COWARDS that should stick to sniping in call of duty. I've never seen such a huge amount of cowards since the invasion of France! War Gaming should resolve this issue by giving out no exp, no credit, nothing to players who spent the the entire game staying 20km away from the battle. It should be fairly easy to detect since they would have a shitty hit rate, shitty damage roll out and lastly, a shitty player.

350 posts

There are so many cowards in this game. I've seen on multiple occasions, 5 battleships running away from a lone Pensacola. I've also seen 6 Atagos running away from a Colorado. I've seen an entire fleet running away from 2 battleships and a cruiser. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS COMMUNITY ? All that I could see in this game are COWARDS, COWARDS that should stick to sniping in call of duty. I've never seen such a huge amount of cowards since the invasion of France! War Gaming should resolve this issue by giving out no exp, no credit, nothing to players who spent the the entire game staying 20km away from the battle. It should be fairly easy to detect since they would have a shitty hit rate, shitty damage roll out and lastly, a shitty player.

I remember one midnight game when a New Mexico, another battleship and a cruiser managed to chase a whole fleet in PVP before and I'm the New Mex's captain spearheading the whole chase.

But yeah, I agree with you as it is impossible to push if your teammates are near the base trying to snipe the enemy team.

16 posts

Would have thought the new economy will encourage a little more aggressive play style, but....

Everyone is different, there is no uniform right or wrong, after all it is only a game supposed to be a fun place for everyone, relax and try to enjoy

99 posts
1,653 battles

I don't see this too often but it's always funny.

There was a dunkerque that spent 5 mins running away from my lone CA and only fired one salvo at me.

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

Tell me more about this.

How can being reported cause you to lose a battle?

its call making u have bad MM and bad RNG every time I get reported o always lose 4-5 battle after EVERY TIME I HAVE BEEN REPORTED IT DOES THIS.

[LNA]
1,666 posts
10,470 battles

People wont go agressive simply because it is not worth it. Close in torp run are far more risk than they are worth , BB outrange cruiser and wait for a chance to safely land a cit rather than go up close to risk eating fires. Gun range and effective firing range grow expontentially the higher you go making brawls less fesible and less attractive.
People only want to deal damage , not taking them - that is the mindset of most i played with , they can and will break from combat or camp snipe to save their own hide even if it will obviously cause a losing game. It has nothing to do with reward , the way i see it people just want a shiny game with lots of damage and boast they carry the game , they are special ... etc.
It is the same mindset of delusionals :" NO RISK BIG REWARD".

Btw , most that stay at 20km and somehow manage to land lots of damage will often call ppl names and such. Damage does not = win the game.They will often end up somewhere near the top and continue to look down on ppl sacrifiece to keep the front for them :angry:

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

Just move on to the next game...

​lol move on to next game and the same thing happens again and again and again. cowards will always cost u the battle.

you know those big white circles on the mini map that change colour between green and red?? well the team that owns all 3 of them or even 2 of them, tends to win the battle as they give one team points and once they get to 1000 points that team wins. it really is that simple. if players run away then they cant get the circles and the points and guess what you lose, again very simple coward always lose.

91 posts
710 battles

its call making u have bad MM and bad RNG every time I get reported o always lose 4-5 battle after EVERY TIME I HAVE BEEN REPORTED IT DOES THIS.

So what your saying is that the other people on your team, for 4 battles (say 60 people), also must lose? And no one on the winning teams for those battles has been reported?

And how exactly does WG ensure they lose? And why would WG do that, seeing that the report system is open to all sort of abuse??

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

So what your saying is that the other people on your team, for 4 battles (say 60 people), also must lose? And no one on the winning teams for those battles has been reported?

And how exactly does WG ensure they lose? And why would WG do that, seeing that the report system is open to all sort of abuse??

umm yes how hard is it to grab all players that have been reported out of all players that are online and don't forget the -+2 tier levels and put them in one battle and then then give them all bad RNG as well???

its so easy to do.

not only that WG knows that bad players will always be bad and its easy to grab bad players and put them in a team as well so u have a mixture of reported players with bad players and most of the bad players would of be reported for playing badly like coward players or AFK players or players who get reported for chat abuse etc its so easy to grab 60 ppl out of 6-10,000 ppl easy.

Edited by yobbo1972

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

shot-17.01.02_18.25.45-0766.jpg

there ya go and the ships used are good ships and every battle I had bad players and RNG said nope you lose.

ive played nearly 7000 battles and I have experienced this a lot over the 7k battles so don't tell me that the reporting system doesn't jack shit cuz that is BS and u be lying.

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles

i've played more then 9K battles including ranked and NA and im saying that the report system dosnt do jack shit, it aint BS and it aint lies, the karma and report system is useless, the only way to deal with "bad players" be they insulting in game or just downright playing like a bot, is to send a report ticket

Super Tester
7,564 posts
8,001 battles

i've played more then 9K battles including ranked and NA and im saying that the report system dosnt do jack shit, it aint BS and it aint lies, the karma and report system is useless, the only way to deal with "bad players" be they insulting in game or just downright playing like a bot, is to send a report ticket

Good thing it doesnt do shit or I would be gone long time ago. I get a lot more reports than these bad players.

To OP and others,

Also, there are time to push and time to fall back. And you only notice them after you die (most of the times) or the game is about to end. You should also consider why they are playing like that, whether if there is a valid reason for them to fall back or not etc. 

Also, I don't mind if someone blue lines and kills the enemy from there. We had a friendly Montana once who had a Kraken from the blue line. It helped us to victory. And in all epicenter battles, I want my team's BBs to stay out of circle and flank the enemy from long range. Cause its a winning strategy. 

683 posts
7,358 battles

yeah but u cant say anything to them about the way they play cuz they will report you for it.

then u go on a 4-5 game losing streak cuz of the reporting system.

Report system/karma system got to do with MM? :ohmy:

Edit: sorry should have read to the bottom before jumping in :P

Edited by Darkworld_2015

563 posts
4,686 battles

Well.. There's nothing we can do about their behaviours..

It's Asia server, what do you expect??

Players that made EU looks like a bunch of scrubs on Halloween event. Also a server without Broadside meta. Cowards? They exist on all server.

Edited by Admiral_Turing