You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
yobbo1972

this is for the sooks in the game

38 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

yep my first rant in a very long time.

yes I'm sick of the reporting system and being report.

so all you sooks out there, grow up and stop reporting players just cuz you can.

if I am personally abusing you or calling you names or calling u things like noob, crap player etc etc then yes by all means report me.

but if I haven't said a damn word to you personally or said anything about you as a player then stop reporting players just cuz they have something bad to say about RNG or MM.

grow up and stop being sooks.

the only time I say bad stuff in game chat is about RNG I don't complain about players themselves. Bad players will always be bad and will never get good.

Yes if you get reported you will go on a losing streak.

yes if you are in a division it wont affect you as much as your team mates can carry you but play solo and it will be a different out come.

sick of the immature sooks in ASIA grow up.

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

I'm ranting about it cuz players who report others because of there own short comings in the game need to be told to grow up and stop reporting players for no reason at all

if I was to say PGM991 you are a .... player then by all means report me but if I say RNG is against me this round or MM hasn't been kind to us this battle then you have no reason to report someone at all.

Edited by yobbo1972

[LNA]
1,667 posts
10,494 battles

Just got out of an Essex game this morning and eat 3 reports for sinking a Yugumo in 2 min and Taiho in 10 min :trollface:. People will find every way possible to mess you up simply because they think they are special (same as the ones crying no FT cover when carrier is just like everyother ship - the captain is responsible for their own vessal).

Oh well the next time you meet those kinds laugh it off , because all they can do is type and type somemore they can do nothing about it since you are in the right right from the start. No need to argue it , take a screenshot > customer service and chances are they will gone from the game for good for their baddies

[ATLAS]
50 posts
10,474 battles

Yes if you get reported you will go on a losing streak.

what? source please?

Edited by bucksgen

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

what? source please?

the only damn source I need is my own experience.

read it "EVERY TIME I GET REPORTED I GO ON A 4-5 GAME LOSING STREAK EVERY DAMN TIME" did you read that ???????????

it happens every god damn time some sook reports me.

and no WG are not going to tell you how the reporting system work as they don't want players to just report others cuz they can etc.

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,570 battles

the only damn source I need is my own experience.

read it "EVERY TIME I GET REPORTED I GO ON A 4-5 GAME LOSING STREAK EVERY DAMN TIME" did you read that ???????????

it happens every god damn time some sook reports me.

and no WG are not going to tell you how the reporting system work as they don't want players to just report others cuz they can etc.

yeah, no, not really. i've been reported many times these few weeks, heck i've been reported more then 7 time in one match(computer crashed and  was the only T10 BB in game), and i've never had a losing streak for being reported. yes losings streaks do happen, but not because of the report system

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

reporting a player for "plays poorly" doesn't has the same affect as being chat reported. this I have experienced as well but its the chat reported that affects the game.

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

what do you mean chat reported, getting a chat ban or "disrespectful in chat"

​well there are 3 types of reports and one of them is a chat one.

Super Tester
1,310 posts

i got a game in iowa...

managed to land 2 citz and several overpen to enemy yorck.

bring him down from full hp to 2k hp.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanddd~

i got 7 reports :teethhappy:

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,570 battles

​well there are 3 types of reports and one of them is a chat one.

ah, but then how do you know what you were reported for? and what report they used? how can you say that " but its the chat reported that affects the game."

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,704 battles

The only time i dislike being reported for is if you carry your team to victory, or dominate the other team.

There should be no reason to report a winning player seven times by the same person.

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

ah, but then how do you know what you were reported for? and what report they used? how can you say that " but its the chat reported that affects the game."

​I can say that cuz it happens after I have typed in chat. if I don't type in chat guess what I don't get reported and don't go on a 4-5 game losing streak.

and go on say it?? I dare to say it

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

Play in a division with Unicum players. Your win rates will up no matter how many reports u get.

yes div is one way to get around this.

and its all the players who say reports do nothing in game are the ones who play in div all the time, go play solo and abuse the crap out of players and see what happens then.

[NYANG]
454 posts
5,926 battles

I saw some players report other players for their own fun.....

Ex some players report CV

Because they just hate CV......

This trend should be stopped...

[AUSNZ]
420 posts
16,059 battles

Personally I use my reports for players who seem to be actively trying to lose or are abusive and while there are times I want to report that player who has just wrecked me & my Div mates I can stand back and say well you had a good game. But many players can't do this and do abuse the report system, the report system is quite basic and it could use a bit more specified reports.

Alpha Tester
1,638 posts
7,230 battles

oh, I see.

The match is pre-decided by the reports the player receives.

It's not about the skill, or teamwork or proper use of the ship.

If someone reports you the previous game, you're screwed because a logarithm will ensure your teams' defeat.

So does this theory work in reverse?

When I get compliments,do i go on a winning streak?

This idea goes deeper:  maybe that's why Divy mates can't compliment each other, otherwise eternal victory for them.

Well this won't work on me, my sailors hat is constructed from foil.