Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Kimberley8

Suggestion to penalise "lazy"players

7 comments in this topic

16 posts

Often encounter teammates that are not moving in the first few minutes of the game and that first few minutes can mean win or lose for an team especially when it is a DD or CV. This data can be easily collected by the game developers. Suggest to introduce an penalty system for repeat offenders or anyone that don't move that say 2 minutes after game start.

16 posts

You know that some people don't have a very good PC that can load the game in seconds right?

I do, but if it takes more than 2 minutes after the game started to load then it really need an upgrade. Btw Until mid 2016 i played with a 6 yrs old i5 laptop for more than a year and never had issues starting the game on time 

Beta Tester
733 posts
3,155 battles

I do, but if it takes more than 2 minutes after the game started to load then it really need an upgrade. Btw Until mid 2016 i played with a 6 yrs old i5 laptop for more than a year and never had issues starting the game on time 

Right...and b4 December 2016 i was playing WoWs with my 8-9 years old Duo Cores PC which loaded late into the game like...almost 3 mins and no one seems to mind because i didn't play DD or CV.
Edited by Shiroyasha_Gintoki

16 posts

Right...and b4 December 2016 i was playing WoWs with my 8-9 years old Duo Cores PC which loaded late into the game like...almost 3 mins and no one seems to mind because i didn't play DD or CV.

Maybe it is time for wows to optimise the loading process...however starting 3 mins after the game start is a burden to the team in anyone's language and I guess you don't play the ranking games to notice any complaints 

Sign in to follow this