Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
blacknoheart

Dedicated sub section for type of ships

9 comments in this topic

[LYNMF]
463 posts
10,428 battles

Sorry...

Just want to ask

would it be possible to have a dedicated sub section for type of ships like those in the wot and blitz forum, e.g. BB section, DD section, CV, CA etc...

but on another note, it will be easier to keep track or search specific ship discussion if there is a sub section 

for example, i have seen few colorado thread recently, i'll be easier for newcomer to read first the thread first before asking question

of course, there will always be people who just too lazy to read and just easier too open a new thread

i don't think i am the first to ask this, just wanna know why not

i'm not suggesting anything just asking here since in biltz there are barely anyone post in those subsections

TQ

[LNA]
1,666 posts
10,474 battles

The game do not have that many player yet and only a few are posting on the forums on a regular basis. It is not hard to find what you want since not many will comment on it to the point that you will remember who is the regulars.

[LYNMF]
463 posts
10,428 battles

players are many but few in forum

those who post here are mostly forum regulars, newcomers just come, ask few few questions and disappear

don't think newcomers section is a good idea since too few enter and post there, the thread are rarely  posted even

General discussions are the only place most people come and go 

Super Tester
7,564 posts
8,001 battles

players are many but few in forum

those who post here are mostly forum regulars, newcomers just come, ask few few questions and disappear

don't think newcomers section is a good idea since too few enter and post there, the thread are rarely  posted even

General discussions are the only place most people come and go 

But general section gets flooded because of spammers like me :D 

[LYNMF]
463 posts
10,428 battles

But general section gets flooded because of spammers like me :D 

that's why i think general section is a better place to put the subforums for the ship categories, like those in wot and blitz forums

381 posts
9,957 battles

I was wondering about that too because EU/NA forums all have dedicated subs for ship classes. But after joining Asia forum for a while, I notice there are no more than 30 people that frequently post on the supposed-to-be-crowded General Discussion section, so creating more gameplay-focused areas might not be that useful. Instead, we need to have these subforums asap:  

-CV rant/complaint sub

-My team is coward/stupid, sniping BBs, etc... sub

-MM is rigged sub

-ALL CAPSLOCK HERE sub

[LYNMF]
463 posts
10,428 battles

I was wondering about that too because EU/NA forums all have dedicated subs for ship classes. But after joining Asia forum for a while, I notice there are no more than 30 people that frequently post on the supposed-to-be-crowded General Discussion section, so creating more gameplay-focused areas might not be that useful. Instead, we need to have these subforums asap:  

-CV rant/complaint sub

-My team is coward/stupid, sniping BBs, etc... sub

-MM is rigged sub

-ALL CAPSLOCK HERE sub

one more subforum, all about the british navy line:trollface:
Edited by blacknoheart

Sign in to follow this