You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
TechnoGore

cv rant

12 comments in this topic

110 posts
1,474 battles

Decided to grind next skill point for my hosho captain so he doesn't get shafted by the increase in low level exp required at the next patch, keep running into langleys with AS skill captain. Makes me want to practice my torp drops on myself. really dam annoying.

I have managed to beat one of them, but he was a real noob who let me strafe most of his first stack before I got lucky with locking his fighters over a friendly blob. but when you find one with even 1/2 a brain? might as well exit game. 6 TB and 6 DB means a snipe is all but guaranteed to succeed

930 posts

489 battles in Hosho and Langley combined and I've only met a tier IV carrier with AS once (and it was a Hosho), and I'm yet to see a Langley with AS.

This kinda sounds like NA.

[LNA]
1,666 posts
10,492 battles

Oh please let the newer CV players learn the game the good way. You are turning down potential opponents in the future.

I have had enough with the cv vets pubstomp in Saipan, Hiryu and Ryujo to statpads their stats. It is not even funny for a Hiryu to face a Saipan 301 without air supremacy yet that is the common situation found.
So unless you need credits dont try to hammer newer players. I met so few tier 8+ cv captain that i even remember their names for sometimes lol

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

Actually as OP raised this topic I faced AS T4 players as well... Haven't played too many battles but in my 8 matches i've seen 3 players with AS which was in recent months.... I don't know if they are SealClubbing or something But I kinda felt not to play CVs anymore..... 

And in one and only game i've played in Langley where I've got strafed by own Zuiho.... I was not really mad because he might be learning like me but I laugh at it when i think of it....

Super Tester
7,578 posts
8,001 battles

(gosh since when did Tier IV carriers with AS became a thing)

You give them long enough time, eventually they end up having AS :D

(or some has doubloons to quickly respec a high level captain and use 500 more to finish the retraining in one go).