You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
unknownaussie

is it against the rules to shoot a pink player?

13 comments in this topic

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,831 posts
4,110 battles

You will turn pink yourself if you deal sufficient damage and be subject to the same damage penalties that apply.

The system is not like WOT.  however you wont be banned for him reflecting his own damage.

Edited by RalphTheTheatreCat

2,220 posts
13,691 battles

You gotta be a real prick to shoot any team mate on purpose! Regardless of situation just don't do it.

Accidents happen though. Not a prickable offence :)

Edited by keskparane

Beta Tester
153 posts
3,490 battles

it was an accident shooting him he hit a torp that i fired at a enemy ship but i didnt take any damage then he fired all his torps at me and killed him self because of it then started ranting in chat about how hes getting me banned lol

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

Shooting at any player on your team, regardless of their pink status, will always count against you. The system is automatic, as long as you're not in the habit of intentionally damaging your allies or have been very frequently careless with your weaponry, you won't get banned.

13 posts
629 battles

[content removed], go play cruckit. ekk, bwahahaha

Derogatory. Post edited, user sanctioned.

~amade

Edited by amade

[AUS_P]
Beta Tester
73 posts
13,194 battles

You should not play this game my friend. You are evil minded.

The only time I have done this is a Rank battle where a player on purpose attacked me reducing me to 1/2 heath because he wanted to go to a different cap at the beginning As you know standard practice is for the DD to decide the cap as they take the risk and have a very much less chance to being the higher point scorer on the losing team. So I apologised to the team and made very sure that he was going not to be the highest loser. 

In a random battle I do not care if I get team killed, you lose flags and camo but now the teams in random battle are so so bad it's a rare game that you have with good TEAM players.

When I play I usually play for the team drop smoke for other players  , scout , cap instead for harvesting damage but the game now rewards less team play and never punished bad team play.

You now get less points for capping , also its decides the person who caps the zone is the one closest to the center when it should be the one who goes in first dodges the torps and gunfire to get the cap.

You can cap multiple sites and easy be in the below 1/2 place in the team rank where the team would have easier lost without your effort.  

Look at the New Year gold achievement that hasn't been done yet , it's the distance achievement and why has that happened because its  World of Tanks , sorry World of Camp. (Camping)  and ships haven't travel much as they camp in one place most of the time. Rant over... :)

Edited by EvilJade