You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
xXRo_500Xx

New years achievements gold reward bug

24 comments in this topic

23 posts
5,100 battles

I have already completed all the achievements today but after logging in as i see the "hoarder 2017" glowing bright gold, i didn't recieve any special rewards at all! This happened with my new year achievements 2016 too :( anyone else got this bug?

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

Gold Rewards events will be enabled within several hours after the Achievement icon turns to gold on the official game portal

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

there will be reward this time? last time we manage to get all gold but no reward. glad there are some this event.

Every gold achievement grants all players x1 standart container, the Hoarder achievement gives a special New Years container.

54 posts
7,230 battles

Actually, I've noticed this myself and thought it was strange. I've got all the achievements, and we now have 6 gold tasks, but I've only ever received 2 of the crates. I kept thinking well they'll appear when I log in tomorrow, but nope, nothing again for the last couple of days.

Is this the same for everyone else, or has everyone gotten the 6 (well probably only 5, as the 6th one I only saw this morning).

[SXLCE]
11 posts
8,669 battles

i just checked, go to the container screen, should show you have x4 containers, it didnt show up in the port.

at least this happens to me.

381 posts
9,957 battles

Received my last 4 containers today. The special container is 60x new year camo lol (it showed up in the form of a commander's box I think). Wonder if the special reward is fixed or varied across people.

54 posts
7,230 battles

yep, just finished a game in my Tashkent and the 4 missing ones showed up seconds later. the special one was 7M creds for me. Wasn't there before the game, as I'd just opened a normal container prior to the match.

110 posts
1,474 battles

got $20 worth of santa crates other week, bunch of camos and an emden. Thought about getting another $20 to try my luck, but my new years crate only gave me 6 ocean soul camo so I think I will pass. rng not like me it seems