Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Umberto_Schnapp

Match Making...Warspite.....Yobbo

19 comments in this topic

122 posts
14,823 battles

Just had a T8 game. Long story short. Seems very unfair to put T6 BBs against T8 Cruisers etc.....Spesh the Mighty Warspite. Maybe restrict MM to 1 tier either side?   I think that would be much fairer.  Seems to be a valid issue. 

[AUSNZ]
420 posts
16,052 battles

Did the last day of 2016 release the lunatics from the asylum? just saying.:ohmy:

Hey I resemble that description :trollface:

Anyway OP WG isn't giving us a +/- 1MM as they believe the wait times will be too long, It's much more fun to be under tiered by 2 levels and spend 20min getting dominated thatn have to wait 2min to get an even Tiered game.

110 posts
1,474 battles

I bought murmansk a little while ago. I did this partly because the (oldish) reviews said how good it was, and at the time I didn't want to burden a high tier team with my pay2win. Also I had been planning to go up russian lines a bit more heavily than I so far have.

It is a decent ship no doubt, but it is also a t5 ship. Being top tier is like 72 virgins is to a muslim, it is a mythical imagination of heaven. Currently (especially since my finances have turned into a black hole) I wish I had been selfish and bought a t7/8 prem.

146 posts
10,243 battles

I bought murmansk a little while ago. I did this partly because the (oldish) reviews said how good it was, and at the time I didn't want to burden a high tier team with my pay2win. Also I had been planning to go up russian lines a bit more heavily than I so far have.

It is a decent ship no doubt, but it is also a t5 ship. Being top tier is like 72 virgins is to a muslim, it is a mythical imagination of heaven. Currently (especially since my finances have turned into a black hole) I wish I had been selfish and bought a t7/8 prem.

Same - I bought a Texas too . . . both are rusting in port at the moment. 

I was top tier a few weeks ago in Murmansk (first time in forever) - and got a detonation first shell from a Kongo.  . . .  I don't think I've taken her out since then. 

Edited by Mister_Teatime

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

Hmmm maybe I was the Warspite player and smashed the tier 8 cruisers with my guns because they showed their sides to me lol

I do remember a game where I got 3 citadels on a cruiser and he sorta got a free trip back to port lol

[AE]
202 posts
9,508 battles

Unfortunately, if there is no dissatisfaction nobody will want to grind to Tier X where they believe that the MM will forever be in their favour.

YEARS AND YEARS they have persisted against all calls to change it in tanks. (You think its no fun being two tiers lower in ships? Tanks is a misery).

The problem is that this is not tanks. The guys who play ships now, well many of them played tanks. So straight away they recognise the same problems.

As a result, the log term playability for many is doubtful. All my friends who MOVED to ships have left.

There has never ever been an issue on either game with getting too long a wait. Its a nonsense argument.

Try it and if the people wait too long and start complaining, then point out that you were just listening to their complaints, and change back.

Its a shame. They have driven so many away. Its the number one issue with players. (That other tank game is MUCH WORSE so it could be worse).

110 posts
1,474 battles

Unfortunately, if there is no dissatisfaction nobody will want to grind to Tier X where they believe that the MM will forever be in their favour.

YEARS AND YEARS they have persisted against all calls to change it in tanks. (You think its no fun being two tiers lower in ships? Tanks is a misery).

The problem is that this is not tanks. The guys who play ships now, well many of them played tanks. So straight away they recognise the same problems.

As a result, the log term playability for many is doubtful. All my friends who MOVED to ships have left.

There has never ever been an issue on either game with getting too long a wait. Its a nonsense argument.

Try it and if the people wait too long and start complaining, then point out that you were just listening to their complaints, and change back.

Its a shame. They have driven so many away. Its the number one issue with players. (That other tank game is MUCH WORSE so it could be worse).

I know how tanks can be. In some ways I think WG is doing much better things with ships than they have with tanks, but in others (like the changes which (Edited) up t5/t6 mm) are worse  than what they do in tanks. at least since they decided not to introduce new overmatch lol. and of course if they insist to introduce RPF skill that could be another retrd thing to do

The only time I have to wait for a battle is after 3am during the week and 4-5am on weekends, basically once player count drops below 3k. And it is still nearly always less than a minute unless I am in cv. I really can't understand how other servers with much larger player bases would struggle to find a match in a decent amount of time.

Profanity, Post Edited, User Warned

Replacing letters to by pass censorship is still counted as profanity!

~lengxv6

Edited by lengxv6

Sign in to follow this