You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
BanditSE1977

Admiral Graf Spee missions and sale brought forward

16 comments in this topic

1,068 posts
3,847 battles

For those who haven't checked the Spee missions page,it has been updated.Thanks to the players on the EU who were upset about them not getting the Convoy missions ( and being very vocal about it! ),EU is now getting them:

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/common/graf-spee-convoy/

~~~~~~~~~~~

Edit:as Nikolaevna has mentioned,looks like its just the last two ship bundles,the missions themselves still have the original dates.

https://worldofwarships.asia/en/news/specials-and-events/hunt-for-graf-spee/

Edited by BanditSE1977

1,068 posts
3,847 battles

Looks like your right,they added this to the top of the news post:

[uPDATED]
The Hunt for Graf Spee Part 3 & Part 4 will be available from 2nd January in premium shop.

I thought it meant both the missions and the ship bundles,looks like its just the bundles.

12 posts
10,509 battles

In The Hunt for Graf Spee. In Mission 1 i have done Task 1 and 2.I can not get the 3rd pin to then do final Task there is no 3rd Task I am in the Asia Server Area.

[AUS_P]
Beta Tester
73 posts
13,194 battles

Question: If you buy the Graf Spee from the Wargamming Shop and then complete the mission for the free Graf Spee do you get credits for the Graf Spee and how much?

2,222 posts
13,720 battles

Question: If you buy the Graf Spee from the Wargamming Shop and then complete the mission for the free Graf Spee do you get credits for the Graf Spee and how much?

I don't know exactly but I can tell you this from data I tracked. I purchased the Graf Spee because I wanted to do the missions. It's a great little ship. The first ship you can earn is the Leander, which I already had, so I checked the figures to make a comparison. IIRC

To sell Leander 2500000

Credited 3200000

I don't know what would happen if you have a captain on the ship. I put mine into reserve while I collected the prize.

The premium camo will become an option. I already had camo on and it wasn't deleted.

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

when you sold a ship you will get half of every credits you spend on her.

when you get a new ship taht you already have, you will get a full credits amount ( without any modul )

2,222 posts
13,720 battles

when you sold a ship you will get half of every credits you spend on her.

when you get a new ship taht you already have, you will get a full credits amount ( without any modul )

My experience shows that you come out with a profit if you don't sell your ship. I am 700K richer than I would be had I sold the ship.

683 posts
7,358 battles

If you have a captain in Leander when you won another Leander plus her 1 point captain, the second Leander will turn into credits, and that one point captain will be in your own Leander, while sending the old captain to reserve, as far as I observed. (yeah I forgot to take out my original captain, luckily he was not brainwashed and become a new captain again :P )

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

If you have a captain in Leander when you won another Leander plus her 1 point captain, the second Leander will turn into credits, and that one point captain will be in your own Leander, while sending the old captain to reserve, as far as I observed. (yeah I forgot to take out my original captain, luckily he was not brainwashed and become a new captain again :P )

make sure you have empty slot in your reserve commander 

i have 14/31 slot now. ( keep buy the expand using 100 doubloon )

better take precaution than cry over spilled milk :D

Edited by XP_On

1,068 posts
3,847 battles

make sure you have empty slot in your reserve commander 

i have 14/31 slot now. ( keep buy the expand using 100 doubloon )

better take precaution than cry over spilled milk :D

Yeah,seen a few posts from people who have lost high level captains due to being kicked out for a new one over that!

2,222 posts
13,720 battles

Leander:

Sell    : 2500000

Credit: 3200000

Budyonny:

Sell    : 2385000

Credit: 3000000

So based on the above I'm gonna guess

Graff Spee:

Sell    : 3525000

Credit: 4400000