Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
EvilJade

Honorable Service Campaign Bug

4 comments in this topic

[AUS_P]
Beta Tester
73 posts
13,194 battles

There is an issue with Honorable Service Mission 3 Task 6 (win 3 battles and be in top 3 XP earning ) . It has been stuck on 2 battles after two top 3 results.

This could be happening because it can not issue the reward of 3 slots and 4 in reserve.

I have 32/50 available places in the reserve but I have 110 ships with 9 free slots.

Maybe the reserve has a fixed limit of a maximum of 50 places and it fails because the mission because it tries to add 4 more reserve slots?

I have screen shots proving this but your download limit is too small. I need a dropbox.

If this bug is true can I get some small comprehension or adjustment for the mission please.

Update. Remove a mod that may have effected it. Got top 3 again , the mission did not complete. Contacting support :(

Edited by EvilJade

[AUS_P]
Beta Tester
73 posts
13,194 battles

The task completed it's when I used a Tier 9 ship but I still want them to investigate the issue.

[AUS_P]
Beta Tester
73 posts
13,194 battles

Found another bug with the campaign repleting missions for pins , now task 1 of mission 4 of Honorable Service does not want to complete. :( Still no real help from support.

Sign in to follow this