Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
th3vikings

Discount on Experience Conversion

16 comments in this topic

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,283 posts

Why do people complain about what is happening on other servers?

If you want what is offered over on the other servers, go and play on that server.

If you play on the Asia server, you get the offers that are relevant to this server.

Deal with it.

Edited by LtDan_IceCream

1,386 posts
8,224 battles

EU players only gets the Spee part of the New Year's campaign, but not the T6 tech-tree ships and camo part.

So it's not EU getting more and ASIA getting less, it's just difference, not inequality.

And ASIA has improved a LOT after the 1st anniversary rants.

With that said tho, I do want a 1-35 conversion, but it's okay for me if we don't get it.

360 posts
3,693 battles

Who not want a 35 to 1 conversion. It just a 8.79usd for 2000 doubloons. Image 70000 free xp for 2000 doubloons. I know some people will not pay cold hard cash for it and continue to grind. For me if i can pay why not, i save a lot of time.

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,830 posts
4,110 battles

lol gotta let EU server have SOMETHING

Considering how they grabbed their ankles and took it hard over Christmas while Asia and NA  got the Graf Spee missions etc they were lucky to get the xp conversion.

The grass is not always greener on the other side.  It took mass outrage from community contributors, redditors and forum warriors to get the missions to start in Jan for them

360 posts
3,693 battles

Considering how they grabbed their ankles and took it hard over Christmas while Asia and NA  got the Graf Spee missions etc they were lucky to get the xp conversion.

The grass is not always greener on the other side.  It took mass outrage from community contributors, redditors and forum warriors to get the missions to start in Jan for them

This is really unfair piece of sh**. So can i say if we bang table then wg will hear us? Let not take the xp conversion event, how about other events in future? If you hearing this wg, yes meant yes, no meant no, how can you turn the table when someone bang the table? All along NA and EU have the most event while asia always been left out. Please standarlise your event throughtout all the servers. Don't double standard.

Edited by th3vikings

360 posts
3,693 battles

Huh?

What are you talking about.  My point is we got the Christmas convoys and EU got NOTHING. 

ok. Guess i read wrongly too, my bad but i still wanna bring across that asia still have the least events. WG please standarlise the events throughtout all the servers.

Super Tester
509 posts

Yeah go check out the WOWS reddit and you can see how sad the EU players are about most events.  I think we have it pretty well balanced on this server especially with difficulty to unlock  special ships etc. :great:

1,068 posts
3,847 battles

Yeah,sounds like EU it trying to suck up to the players it upset.

Ain't gonna happen though! I Have been following the complaints thread,any post from WG their just adds more petrol to the fire.And they have been closing complaint forums on the non English speaking side of their forums,which isn't going down well either.

ok. Guess i read wrongly too, my bad but i still wanna bring across that asia still have the least events. WG please standarlise the events throughtout all the servers.

Given the complaints from all forums since the game launched,standardizing events is to hard.All we get is the standard response : 'each server has its own marketing/mission/whatever team'.

They could solve half the complaints about the game in one go by doing it,but don't actually seem to understand that.

1,068 posts
3,847 battles

Wonders never cease! EU actually gave the players the convoy mission:

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/common/graf-spee-convoy/

Good on the EU players for sticking up for themselves!

And looks like every server benefits to,the rest of the Spee packages are going to be available from Monday,and parts 3 and 4 of the missions as well.

Thanks EU players!

110 posts
1,474 battles

That... is exactly what I was getting at..

Sign in to follow this