Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Super_Atom

Missing Ship

8 comments in this topic

5 posts
635 battles

I've just finish the ARP Takao Mission. I finished 7/7 missions. Upon checking my ships, I cannot find ARP Takao. The event is until 12/30 right? I finished the mission at 12/30. Can you please tell me how to find my ARP Takao ship?

5 posts
635 battles

already turned on because I have other ARP ships. What I observed is that upon finishing the mission, all other ARP missions were gone. Did WOW removed the mission? The date is still 12/30.

5 posts
635 battles

Alright! That's nice. Today is 12/30. It is clearly indicated that the end date of the mission is 12/30. By the way, what timezone does WOW Asia follows? Please clarify dear WOW Asia.

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

Alright! That's nice. Today is 12/30. It is clearly indicated that the end date of the mission is 12/30. By the way, what timezone does WOW Asia follows? Please clarify dear WOW Asia.

As stated by the news article, the event was scheduled to end at 1400 UTC+8 (which is server time) on the 30th of December, 2016. That was just about 1 hour and 24 minutes ago

5 posts
635 battles

I see. So it implicates that I should have read the article rather than referring to the game menu. Sorry I'm not an intelligent player. I only refer to the game menu which it only indicates "event ends at 12/30". Therefore, I understood that the mission is available until 23:59 of 12/30. I seldom go to the game website because I don't play in the website. I suggest, also put the time in the mission detail in the game UI. It is an important information that a player needs to know. If time matters in an event and game missions, I suggest to put the current time of the server in the game menu.

Sign in to follow this