Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
MichaelTHEANGEL

More Fair on TK system!

3 comments in this topic

12 posts
4,468 battles

Hi all,

I just finished a battle with mogami in a t10 match. in the game, a Fletcher comes in my torp way when i tried to torp enemy dd in the fog! and of cause, he doomed! this definitely not my fault! because he jump into the way! and i said sry after that, without any compliant! then why I still because a TK player?! WHY??????? This is totally not Fair!!!! Also, another game, I was play dd, and set smokes behind bb. Then the aoba push me away from smoke and i tried to run away backwards to the smoke and torp the enemy bb in short range! suddenly that aoba also backwards and hit the torp, just 1 hit, he doomed! After game I because a TK PINK PLAYER! So do you call this TK?!!?!?!?! Please fix this to be more FAIR! it just like I have to be punish because others mistake?! so can i always go after team and always set myself ready to be hit by friendly make them in PINK!? SERIOUSLY?! FIX THIS!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU! 

440 posts
3,380 battles

The problem is you need to watch your surroundings when launching torps as they're neutral (can hit anyone like shells) and devastating. So torps are your responsibility when launching and you're to blame when launching torps and then hit an ally whether they were aware or not

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

You killed a teammate, that's a TK. The circumstances behind it are irrelevant. Your ordnance, your responsibility. If there's a chance that an ally is going to cross in the path of your fire, you hold your fire, even if it means giving up the chance to deal damage. It's as simple as that.

Sign in to follow this