You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
unknownaussie

does everyones brain go out the window during events?

22 comments in this topic

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,855 posts
4,140 battles

Why for the love of god would you play 80 and lose 71?  Why wouldn't you just go and do something else after a couple or go to co op?  

2,224 posts
13,741 battles

It is only a subjective hypothesis but I suspect long losing streaks indicate a failure to modify your play style. Yes I realize that there is RNJ & MM but I find if I get in a losing streak it is usually because I'm losing focus. I get the impression that if you don't show self improvement MM will keep placing you on potato teams of equally stagnant players.

FWIW I am prepared to be front line, which means my games often end early. I am content with my play style because I typically place well at end of game. When I get into a losing streak I start playing defensively for a few games and it usually ends the drought pretty quick.

[LNA]
1,666 posts
10,494 battles

PPl are much more agressive as it should be ( i hate the reverse bow on camp fest at high tiers ) however they forget to bring their brains with them to tame that agressiveness. The result : a lot of YOLO moment with [redacted] for a quick trip 200% daily :trollface:.
I lose a lot these days but it is fun because ppl actually willing to go up front and smack each other instead of posing their sexy ship on blue line

Profanity. Post edited, user warned.

~Syanda

Edited by Syanda

683 posts
7,367 battles

I have all sort of weird decisions observed in match. DD decided not to cap in domination mode (hotspot, twice at C cap. Well maybe it is a tactic but I lost in both matches) cruiser yolo into cap..

Beta Tester
95 posts
2,671 battles

My brains will at times go out the window so i can complete a mission.

For example a mission was to spot 10 ships. So I just got a DD and charged straight up the middle of map at full speed. I spotted the 10 ships, and died 2 seconds later when 10 ships shot me.

Super Tester
509 posts

Today was certainly more painful than yesterday for me only 50% vs 70% and I certainly had a few where we should have won but silly things were occuring. :P

139 posts
5,876 battles

I've witnessed things this past week that I never thought I would see in-game. 

Like a Minotaur being played in the style of an IJN DD, stealth torping and kiting without ever firing the guns. 

Now I've seen everything.

1,054 posts
3,918 battles

i want the exp for the missouri lol and grinding the tier 9 german BB only 60k to go :P

60k xp left to Missouri? Don't think the Missouri is going to change yr misfortune. 

Anyways I'm 200k free xp away from Missouri. 

Super Tester
7,578 posts
8,005 battles

Is it fine if some player have more than 800.000 free exp but decide to ke^p it cause he cant play USN BB?

Yes. And Missouri needs quite a lot of experience behind Iowa to be effectively aggressive. Not an easy ship to play. 

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

Yes. And Missouri needs quite a lot of experience behind Iowa to be effectively aggressive. Not an easy ship to play. 

ah. then he already in the right path