Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
legionary2099

19 point captains

4 comments in this topic

[LNA]
1,666 posts
10,491 battles

So as a cynosure for the sore eyes has anyone get to have a lordy 19 point captain ? I mean if you have 1 i would love to see a pic cause * drooling * 

:P.

Btw , can anyone theoretically how long would it take for a normal person to get that guy ?

P/s: Just saw a Ryujo with atleast Air Supremacy skill trolling the new player , really WG shouldnt you protect new player from getting pubstomp by evil veterans

39 posts

they really should remove the air superiority because the new/stock cvs are having trouble fighting an 5/7 fighters I experienced it in my ranger too Hiryu with 3 fighter squads and it has 15 and I only have 12? no fair play 

shouldn't steven seagull have the 19 skill points? because we worked hard for it and they only give us 6/4 skill points while arpeggios have 10/12 skill points 

Edited by FloatingCoffin

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,569 battles

So as a cynosure for the sore eyes has anyone get to have a lordy 19 point captain ? I mean if you have 1 i would love to see a pic cause * drooling * 

:P.

Btw , can anyone theoretically how long would it take for a normal person to get that guy ?

P/s: Just saw a Ryujo with atleast Air Supremacy skill trolling the new player , really WG shouldnt you protect new player from getting pubstomp by evil veterans

yes, but very few, i can only comfirm the existence of 2 19pt captians in our server,which are both owned by super unicums and play a lot at high tiers 

Edited by drakon233

Sign in to follow this