Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
FloatingCoffin

IJN OP and has more ships

57 comments in this topic

39 posts
hello this is my first post. but I have a complain.    Why is it that Japanese ships are more advanced than USN or other nations? I was taking a stroll at ship stats ingame and as I see the Japanese takes all of stats 1 example is that the IJN battleships has lesser Gun Dispersion than USN even The USN has THE MOST ADVANCED RADAR AND THEY HAVE MORE ACCURATE GUNS! BRO THE USN has the greatest numbers of ship classes in ww2 and they are more advanced than IJN  they also have more ships than any other nation and in update 0.6.0 they will add mutsu and nagato and mutsu changes . Bro WTF? I mean they already have the most numbers of ships ingame and they want to add more and make IJN ships more OP? DUDE HOW ABOUT PRIORITIZING MORE British battleships and add more usn ships instead also USN ships needs FULL BUFF because they become more worse and I hate it       Probaby its because WG devs are Russians and they hate USN ships  could they just balance the number of ships every nation? Just like Warthunder Devs made but they are also Russians and they (Biased) the Russian vehicles   see? this is why I don't trust Russian devs unlike any Game Developing Companies such as Ubisoft EA Games and Activision  ( no hate.Just Real talk)
Edited by FloatingCoffin

Beta Tester
1,167 posts
7,486 battles

I'm trying to connect the dots here, but I need some help. So IJN has overpowered gun depression because the developers are in Russia, therefore they hate USN ships?

The Age of Enlightenment is truly upon us.

Video Contributor
2,264 posts
10,789 battles

what

where are KM BBs?

why Hakuryu can't fight Midway 1-1

why Shimakaze is torpedoboat not gunboat?

what is radar (most IJN players hate radar)

what is Russian

*buy more snake*

1,054 posts
3,918 battles

1st post and complain....ppl will find the strangest reasons to rant about. What next? RU line is UP because RU devs like anime? 

[BOTES]
439 posts
3,955 battles

With all due respect, play the game before you post your take about it.

(say, 1(one) game at least)

580 posts
1,587 battles

First of all it's because USN and IJN were the first two nations implemented when the game came out... We're just getting our mits on KM DDs for chrissake...

Second, try captaining a Kawachi and maybe you'll learn a thing or two... and a Furutaka (well she's a good boat now)... and try a to outgun a USN DD using an IJN DD...

upBmKdb.jpg

Edited by Kreigg

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

well RN bb are not around because i believe Devs have hard time getting their Plans, unlike IJN and USN cooperated with the devs so we got IJN and USN ships first than RN.

as for accuracy Devs decided that each nation BB has flavor i believe.

USN for AA, Concealment and maneuverability (but like flamu said they need to buff the maneuverability of higher tier usn more to make them competitive)

IJN for sniper

KM for brawler with good secondary guns, hard to citadel armor and sonar.

if you think they are op they why not play, and see for your self if they really are OP.

[LNA]
1,660 posts
10,438 battles

This is not a sim it is a game and bring your prejudices out , USN has good and bad ship line just as IJN has bad ships in them. In anycase your rant does nothing constructive. Bring facts OF the game and prove that US stuffs are worse , if you cant then get out , no one want a word from you

39 posts

what the hell did my cousin just posted.. and he also used my account now I'm ruined

hey don't blame me to this post because I didnt

Edited by FloatingCoffin

1,386 posts
8,230 battles

what the hell did my cousin just posted.. and he also used my account now I'm ruined

hey don't blame me to this post because I didnt

LOL, HAHAHA…

Well, I think a mod will happily do the favor of locking a thread if the guy posting it requests. Just send a PM to the mod:-p

Sign in to follow this