Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Puteralanun

Speed reference

8 comments in this topic

218 posts
3,788 battles

I find it difficult to gauge a target speed when there's no nearby landmass as a reference. So I hope WG can include some form of bearing measurement in the binocular view so that the players can at least measure bearing change if not the target speed. Also, WG can make a key that can enable and disable automatic tracking of locked target instead of doing it from settings menu.

218 posts
3,788 battles

why not using the smoke and water wakes to guess the correct position to lead the target?

Well. My PC aren't really top notch. to get the game going smoothly, I have to reduce the sea surface effect, which mean's no wake. The smoke lean reach maximum at around 17 knots or so i think. So above that speed, the smoke lean remain the same.

Super Tester
2,725 posts

Well. My PC aren't really top notch. to get the game going smoothly, I have to reduce the sea surface effect, which mean's no wake. The smoke lean reach maximum at around 17 knots or so i think. So above that speed, the smoke lean remain the same.

Hmm..... can you +1 increment the effects presents in the graphics settings? At least that and the effects quality as well.

Try to experiment on the graphics configuration.

Edited by Mingfang47

Sign in to follow this