Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
lordphilippe

why the final task for spee campaign stage is still locked?

11 comments in this topic

[AUSNZ]
59 posts
11,645 battles

He means the final task of mission 1... which states can only be unlocked 28th December onward 'server time'.  Considering its now 29th Dec, and server is in asia, I also have no idea why it's still locked... seems like another bug to me.  (and yes i've completed the first two tasks)

EDIT: Ok just realised you need THREE pins to unlock it, but there are only TWO missions of one pin each?? makes no sense to me.  Can't also unlock task two until this final task is completed... someone explain this madness pls :)

Edited by MrPlow

[DBN1]
15 posts

MrPlow, you can re-do any ONE of the TWO completed tasks to earn the THIRD pin to unlock the final task.

Same applies for all Campaign tasks.

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

Thanks Qas, ill give that a try.  Seems a bit silly you need to do one twice though.

not reaaally. 

WG just gave you ability t choose either do a base exp mission or total exp mission

29 posts
5,268 battles

It may have been set up to assist players in some way, allowing you to replay a mission. But there was not a clear explanation of the intent.

Some players caught on straight away, others needed some help from the forum. Taking that into account it was a failure on someones behalf.

Sorry Wargaming :amazed:

Super Tester
802 posts

Thanks Qas, ill give that a try.  Seems a bit silly you need to do one twice though.

It uses the same system as the other campaigns. Why make something completely new when its unnecessary?

1,068 posts
3,847 battles

It may have been set up to assist players in some way, allowing you to replay a mission. But there was not a clear explanation of the intent.

Some players caught on straight away, others needed some help from the forum. Taking that into account it was a failure on someones behalf.

Sorry Wargaming :amazed:

Not just the forums,most of the questions in  in game chat yesterday related to that!

All they needed was a note on the task page: 'When you complete both tasks,select one of them again to get your third pin!'

Sign in to follow this