Sign in to follow this  
exius48

How to use the beta codes? Do I need to download the client?

21 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

currently the beta codes cant be used now but here is the guide

- Get the code (I assumed you already have one)

- Go to portal or Main Web page

- Login with your WG account

- Click Member Page (Below the login)

- Choose Download game

This is a guide for previous Weekend test so it won't be work for now until next Weekend test

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

Well I have been bragging for info the last week, and All I can tell you is very soon (Although you know what this mean in WG universe, i.e. When it's done it's done).

I've look into NA forums, and I noticed that their weekend testers' name had already changed to BETA testers, so there's that.

Also, PAX East is coming, and as WG said NA is their main market for WoWs, so My personal guess is that there will either be a Beta Weekend again (So they release codes a few days before 6 of March)

OR, Straight into CBT during PAX East.

RU news says that "Something everyone is excited for" will be announced VERY soon, before Feb, but oh well today is March already. If you don't have codes and want codes, Bookmark WoWs FB/Twitter and Forum where some admin will release some codes when it happens. Mind that they will be out for literally seconds, so be Quick.

Edited by Alvin1020

[DOSH]
Beta Tester
133 posts
212 battles

RU news says that "Something everyone is excited for" will be announced VERY soon, before Feb, but oh well today is March already. If you don't have codes and want codes, Bookmark WoWs FB/Twitter and Forum where some admin will release some codes when it happens. Mind that they will be out for literally seconds, so be Quick.

I've been hunting around all the forums as well, honestly I don't think anyone has any idea. Both NA and RU forums had mods/devs post something will be announced/happen before the end of February but that's obviously not the case anymore. I believe that the exciting announcement on RU was confirmed to be the meet the Devs, 20 people who never have played WoWS to be invited to an office for testing/surveying then given Alpha Tester status. Another mod on the RU forums however posted that we should keep an eye on the news for first half of march.

It's entirely possible we might get something announced at PAX and that's what a lot of people seem to be putting their money on but unless something is announced Monday/Tuesday I doubt we will be playing that weekend. Personally I'm just getting tired of seeing soon or sooner than soon which is what has been said since halfway though last year. That being said though if WG is not comfortable committing to a ballpark figure for it, do us all a favor and don't string us along.

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

But seriously if you still don't get the code in next Weekend test or CBT, try looking in forum trough give away or Event Such Puzzle, mini games (Last time i see is old game "Battleship"), and some quiz

Edited by Harpoon01

Beta Tester
141 posts
2,261 battles

stalking WoW asia facebook page, that how i got my code :teethhappy:

I got my code from WOWS asia facebook too and one from twitter

and one of them i gave it to Harpoon01:trollface:

Beta Tester
58 posts
33 battles

I got my code from WOWS asia facebook too and one from twitter

and one of them i gave it to Harpoon01:trollface:

I've been stalking the game since 2012 (I think) then totally forgot about it until this Feb....:teethhappy:

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

I've been stalking the game since 2012 (I think) then totally forgot about it until this Feb....:teethhappy:

then in my opinion, you missed two things

- The Code

- The Feel when you sank Nagato with lower tier destroyer (I used Minekaze than time)

Edited by Harpoon01

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,562 posts

do you know when will the CBT ?

Soon, very soon. Suspose to be some big announcement on Friday (or Saturday, or Sunday, This year, next year)

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

i wish this game can be release very soon.

Release???!!! Thats Probably 2016~2017 mate.

Open Beta - 2015 Winter MAYBE or even 2016.

Meanwhile, I recommend you keep an eye on NA Forum and the "Event" going on there in this few days (And of course Social Medias as well). Good luck.

Edited by Alvin1020

Beta Tester
11 posts
1,848 battles

that's all good for those that use twitter..shame that some of us still use the email system.. ..

[PANZA]
Senior Moderator
820 posts
932 battles

that's all good for those that use twitter..shame that some of us still use the email system.. ..

Whats this email you talk about ? Next you are going to tell me that one day people can make phonecalls from their cars, or that man will walk on the moon. Fantasies, I tell you... Fantasies...

Beta Tester
1,007 posts
2,333 battles

wow Too many Beta Tester How can i Join?

Keep an eye for any giveaway, or wait for another contest. Or u can buy Pre-order package.

24 posts
145 battles

Keep an eye for any giveaway, or wait for another contest. Or u can buy Pre-order package.

Tnx M8 i really need keep an eye on any giveaway
Edited by Magekov

Sign in to follow this