You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Trojan63

More nerfs needed for Mutsuki

16 comments in this topic

753 posts
8,965 battles

The reduction in her armour, torp range and main guns was not enough as I can still play her, but only just.

Perhaps give her a hull that rusts away after 10 minutes would achieve WG desire to make this ship utterly useless and unplayable.

Sarcasm off.

I know most players did not like this ship before but I use to love her (enough to have a 15 point commander in her), now she is practically useless. At least give her back some more main batteries and ones that do not shoot marshmallows. 

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

The reduction in her armour, torp range and main guns was not enough as I can still play her, but only just.

Perhaps give her a hull that rusts away after 10 minutes would achieve WG desire to make this ship utterly useless and unplayable.

Sarcasm off.

I know most players did not like this ship before but I use to love her (enough to have a 15 point commander in her), now she is practically useless. At least give her back some more main batteries and ones that do not shoot marshmallows. 

working as intended... beside, tier 6 is fubuki role now :D

Beta Tester
3,033 posts
1,487 battles

working as intended... beside, tier 6 is fubuki role now :D

Not with those 59 knot torpedoes that get spotted from the moon. Also 7km detection range is [content removed] because you normally fight things that can spot you for about 1km, and we all know you normally get spotted with your bow to them. What you get are cruisers, BBs and maybe even DDs shooting you when you're trying to turn and still have to get out of the range of the DD spotting you. It's made even better when you figure out that your guns can't work because you can't even track the target.

Derogatory. Post edited, user sanctioned.

~amade

Edited by amade

Super Tester
341 posts
2,790 battles

Not with those 59 knot torpedoes that get spotted from the moon. Also 7km detection range is [content removed] because you normally fight things that can spot you for about 1km, and we all know you normally get spotted with your bow to them. What you get are cruisers, BBs and maybe even DDs shooting you when you're trying to turn and still have to get out of the range of the DD spotting you. It's made even better when you figure out that your guns can't work because you can't even track the target.

~amade

You dare say that IJN DDs are bad? You DO realize there is a reason why IJN DDs were nerfed TWO times. I don't see how one DD is able to make 6 battleships not be able to push. The fact that destroyers can launch torpedos (and mind you they have an INFINITE amount of them AND reload in just ONE-TWO minutes) already makes them overpowered. The fact that they have an armament which causes my battleship to take 10k (which is 10% of my HP) while I completely miss at them from 20km doesn't seem fair to me. Not to mention they also have an ability which makes them go INVISIBLE! Then they can proceed to pelt me with 500 damage shells, setting fires which burn 12% of my max HP! There simply aren't enough counters to destroyers. 

And before you mention that IJN DDs are weak, they are super strong. The Z52 isn't even a contender for shimakaze because shimakaze is simply just too powerful!

s8B2ygp.png

Edited by LunaticRed

Beta Tester
129 posts
4,349 battles

You dare say that IJN DDs are bad? You DO realize there is a reason why IJN DDs were nerfed TWO times. I don't see how one DD is able to make 6 battleships not be able to push. The fact that destroyers can launch torpedos (and mind you they have an INFINITE amount of them AND reload in just ONE-TWO minutes) already makes them overpowered. The fact that they have an armament which causes my battleship to take 10k (which is 10% of my HP) while I completely miss at them from 20km doesn't seem fair to me. Not to mention they also have an ability which makes them go INVISIBLE! Then they can proceed to pelt me with 500 damage shells, setting fires which burn 12% of my max HP! There simply aren't enough counters to destroyers. 

And before you mention that IJN DDs are weak, they are super strong. The Z52 isn't even a contender for shimakaze because shimakaze is simply just too powerful!

s8B2ygp.png

Not sure if its serious,sarcasm or advance sarcasm.

[KGHSF]
3,203 posts
6,030 battles

If you much trouble with these [content removed] DD just don't play them 
honestly what are you want for this DD? 

~amade

Edited by amade

[BMRSF]
373 posts
2,516 battles

i think Mutsuki is still good, even she was nerfed, i can torp snipe from 8 km :trollface: (i once do about 80.000 damage get 1st blood and 2 devastating strike achievement in 1 battle :D) <-- i do this after Mutsuki was nerfed

753 posts
8,965 battles

while I completely miss at them from 20km doesn't seem fair to me. 

I hope this is sarcasm but if not then you cannot be serious. BB's sniping from the edge of the map for that lucky salvo are the biggest issue in this game and tbh when found will be my main focus as a DD player, next is the Island hugging CA's although I usually find them on my path to the sniping BB's.

59 posts
4,533 battles

s8B2ygp.png

Dude, I think you forgot to put a "/s" tag in your comment.