You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Kryta

Ship Class Videos

7 comments in this topic

[DOSH]
Beta Tester
133 posts
212 battles

The EU blog just released some very short videos and guides relating to each class on their blog, cool for anyone hanging for some information.

You can find the link here.

Also looks like on the NA forum they have announced that WoWS will be playable at PAX East. Wonder if that means they will be, say opening some stuff up for numbers. Although I don't think we are getting that ever so important announcement that was hinted at coming before the end of February.:popcorn:

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

The EU blog just released some very short videos and guides relating to each class on their blog, cool for anyone hanging for some information.

You can find the link here.

Also looks like on the NA forum they have announced that WoWS will be playable at PAX East. Wonder if that means they will be, say opening some stuff up for numbers. Although I don't think we are getting that ever so important announcement that was hinted at coming before the end of February.:popcorn:

Not that strange - they've just doubled the number of PC's we had at PaX Australia for WoWS....

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

everyone over the NA have the beta testers line under them... meanwhile we still Weekend testers :angry:

somehow i feel mad just because of a  line under my name :E

hahaha it's maybe because there is still a Weekend Test later or they didn't change ours yet