You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
zombiesforce

WG Aisa owes us a Exp convert discount for a long time

30 comments in this topic

141 posts
6,618 battles

WG Aisa owes us a Exp convert discount for a long time. I ve been waiting for next 35 exp convert discount for over 4 months commenced from August. I planned to direct jump a moskva out with free exp from zero to 800000 convertible exp.  I have only few million credits and around 100000 convertible exp at that time

Guess what, till now didnt see any kind of this discount, which has been offered twice or third at the same given period in other server.

Now I have 113,582,887 credits and 2,815,922 convertible exp remained unused, just for discount awaits. I ve been waiting for almost half a year running out of patience.

WG ASIA, WHERE'S the 25->35 Discounts:izmena:

Red text. Post edited, user warned.

~amade

Edited by amade

[AJAX]
22 posts

They do not owe us anything of the sort. That said, i too am hoping for a 1:35 xp conversion special/discount.

Edited by Odren

[BMRSF]
373 posts
2,517 battles

WG give us event for free premium ships, Kamikaze R, Graf Spee, Takao (even Takao status is not premium, but still they kind of give Free Atago to us) and free tier 5 and tier 7 Ships (even it's ARP thou..). so personaly if talk about owe something i think the player that owes WG

440 posts
3,380 battles

Dude, be grateful for the things that WG asia has given, the community should be the one owing their gratitude towards them

141 posts
6,618 battles

Soon™

But really, WoWS is FREE TO PLAY and they still owe us? Have no shame eh? Sad......

There's no such a FREE to PLAY game, you ve played this game for a long time , time you spent is not free, and most importantly, you are lured to buy premiums after you feel so powerless against premium ships

141 posts
6,618 battles

And I am not ranting at WG, WG ASIA exclusively]

ALL missions WG ASIA offer are flags reward, 100,000 credits missions, it is nothing to me. I played a round earn more than those rewards( which usually takes you 3-4 rounds to accomplish

Super Tester
2,725 posts

There's no such a FREE to PLAY game, you ve played this game for a long time , time you spent is not free, and most importantly, you are lured to buy premiums after you feel so powerless against premium ships

I'm sorry to hear that..... sad. I have no further more to explain then.

But really if you really want to hear my explanation:

Spoiler

Seriously, you want to hear it?

Spoiler

You won't get angry?

Spoiler

How should I trust you?

Spoiler

Meh. You won't understand anyways.

Edited by Mingfang47

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

Please give a detailed explanation (600-1000 words, essay format) on why WG owes us a discount. Provide evidence and cite your sources

​Personal opinion: when you do so little for someone that it is practically nothing and you say they owe you. lul comeon dude and its not like anyone is forcing you to buy doubloons to convert gold

Super Tester
802 posts

ow I have 113,582,887 credits and 2,815,922 convertible exp remained unused, just for discount awaits. I ve been waiting for almost half a year running out of patience.

Go "buy" a Missouri. That way you'll only have ~2M in XP remaining.

[AUSNZ]
420 posts
16,052 battles

WG Aisa owes us a Exp convert discount for a long time

The entitlement is real. The reality is that in a few months after the Christmas peak has died down and they need a new marketing gimmick to generate some sales they will probably do this so that they can get a few thousand people to get the Missouri. And if they don't I would advise spending a couple weeks  not buying some luxury items like coffer/eating out and just buy some Doubloons instead.

Financial management truly a difficult thing to do.

Beta Tester
95 posts
2,671 battles

3133eh2.jpg

As a moderator, I would expect from you a more mature/adult response. Maybe you could leave the insults to the 12 year olds.

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

As a moderator, I would expect from you a more mature/adult response. Maybe you could leave the insults to the 12 year olds.

not going to defend him, but DMW response is fit for this thread.... 

Beta Tester
95 posts
2,671 battles

not going to defend him, but DMW response is fit for this thread.... 

Not from a moderator, maybe Dead Man Walking should re read his own link.

5.  Play nicely with the community!

Now I'm not saying you have to agree with everything everyone says (this is a discussion forum after all), but don't get abusive/personal with your replies.  Disagree with people all you like.  Just back it up with some sort of logical and coherent argument if you want your view to be received with anything other than ridicule and derision.

I have highlighted and underlined the part he posted but chose to ignore.

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

and again... abusive or not is depend on your personal standard. 

for me, if some one said "s*ck it up" / "grown up" is still normall and not insult,

but if that person saying "you an id**t" or such a thing...then this is an insult in my eyes

[WOWMY]
185 posts
2,302 battles

Luckily DMW only post a pic which can describes the OP story . I wouldn't be surprised if dmw or other mod's would "drag" the WG EULA / TnC / TOS here and starts "slapping" these complaints of unfair, unjust etc and such.

Word of wisdom , check out the rules and read it . Read it again and this time understand it and last but not least, play normally as you were playing it the first time of this game, the fun and excitement part is to be highlighted . If you can't do it, division up with a friend and if that's not working for you, turn off your PC and cooldown somewhere and have a drink.

Beta Tester
545 posts
2,381 battles

Soon™

But really, WoWS is FREE TO PLAY and they still owe us? Have no shame eh? Sad......

lol , free to play , thats a joke 

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,842 posts
4,138 battles

Im not a mod and I endorse DMW's comment.................................................

Edited by RalphTheTheatreCat