Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ahwai82

Blyskawica

31 comments in this topic

[LYNMF]
990 posts
11,573 battles

Please convince me this dd is a crap rubbish unplayable waste of time awful ship

because of the DB sales now i'm thinking of buying this ship :trollface::teethhappy:

[PANTS]
188 posts
10,303 battles

Pros
Hits hard like a truck

With DE strapped, watch the world burn

Awesome speed of 39 knots 

Large health pool

Cons

Large detection of 7.5KM

Turns like an elephant

Slow turret rotation 

Feels like a CL than a DD 

I'll let you weight the option. As for me, will pick to play after Belfast or Sims due to the salt u can throw to ppl if played to her strengths

440 posts
3,379 battles

Blys in three words :

HE spamming twat

So go get it if you want to annoy people :teethhappy:

(don't have it but damn is it annoying)

ST Coordinator
2,325 posts
2,196 battles

i thought you guys are suppose to convince me not to buy :teethhappy:

Dont buy it, it isnt worth it cause it will suck all your time in WoWS into playing that one ship.

Go buy a [Censored] instead.

:trollface:

211 posts
9,928 battles

Pros

Hits hard like a truck

With DE strapped, watch the world burn

Awesome speed of 39 knots 

Large health pool

Cons

Large detection of 7.5KM

Turns like an elephant

Slow turret rotation 

Feels like a CL than a DD 

I'll let you weight the option. As for me, will pick to play after Belfast or Sims due to the salt u can throw to ppl if played to her strengths

I Like to think it turns like a Celestial Body lol.

580 posts
1,587 battles

If you don't like ships that have a turning radius like Pluto and the visibility like the Sun then don't buy it..

Other than that she's a joy to play especially when divving or RB.. Hardly a bad purchase unlike another tub I have.. (stares coldly at the Atlanta)

440 posts
3,379 battles

sorry boys and girls(if there is any)

bought kutuzov instead :teethhappy:

I sexually identify as a battleship, was that sexual discrimination towards battleships?

412 posts
9,228 battles

Blyska is good for harrassing BBs bcs lol fire chance with DE and flags and her guns hit like a truck. Yet Blyska is not good enough for knife fighting (5.9s reload with BFT) and crappy rudder/turning radius and no AA leaving you an easy target for CV

[MEGA]
4,563 posts
17,557 battles

Blyska is good for harrassing BBs bcs lol fire chance with DE and flags and her guns hit like a truck. Yet Blyska is not good enough for knife fighting (5.9s reload with BFT) and crappy rudder/turning radius and no AA leaving you an easy target for CV

Blys is crap, Mahan or Sims will bully you to death when you try to contest a cap . Don't waste your money buying it.

er, WHAT? blys is certainly NOT crap when it comes to cap contesting, yes she may have a few issues when starting off with a 3pt captain, but by the time you reach 15-17 points you are the BEST cap contester right next to the sims, and there is a fairly high chance of bullying the sims out of the cap, the sims might have better ROF, but you have twice as many guns and much flatter arc, which assures a high hit rate and consistent damage, furthermore, blys can be very effective against BBs and CAs, unlike sims which can pretty much only cap contest

412 posts
9,228 battles

er, WHAT? blys is certainly NOT crap when it comes to cap contesting, yes she may have a few issues when starting off with a 3pt captain, but by the time you reach 15-17 points you are the BEST cap contester right next to the sims, and there is a fairly high chance of bullying the sims out of the cap, the sims might have better ROF, but you have twice as many guns and much flatter arc, which assures a high hit rate and consistent damage, furthermore, blys can be very effective against BBs and CAs, unlike sims which can pretty much only cap contest

I don't say it was crap at contesting caps. It is good, but not as good as few others because lesser RoF even Yugumo if you get into T9 match has better reload than Blyskawica (5.1s w/ BFT vs 5.9s w/ BFT). Against Sims without SE you can win with few health remaining, but its hard to win against SE Sims unless you also have SE (dunno about Leberecht Maass and Leningrad yet). Also wiggling is not as crazy as Sims, so guaranteed to get hit so many times unless the Sims is potato. :D

Mainly I use Blyska to harass BBs with Witherer Flag+Arsonist Flag :playing:

ST Coordinator
2,325 posts
2,196 battles

sorry boys and girls(if there is any)

bought kutuzov instead :teethhappy:

Mission Success !

:teethhappy:

Edited by Windforce

381 posts
9,957 battles

Well, Blys has 7 guns compared to 4 on the Sims, so 75% more guns. But Sims has x2 RoF (5,9 vs 3,0), way better turret traverse and for cap contesting shell arc is not really an issue as you will only fight within 6,5km. Plus, the poor maneuvarability of Blys makes it significantly harder to wiggle (very important point since 2/3 of its firepower are at the back) and dodge against supporting fire from enemy cruisers.

About vs BB/CA I'd agree, but OP didn't ask us to list the pros...

Sign in to follow this