Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Cappo2015

Migrating ships from another server

16 comments in this topic

9 posts
6,626 battles

Hi all I am from Perth just started playing on the Asian , have been playing on the na server for quite a while with nearly 5000 games and  quite a few ships on my other account . My question is can you migrate your account with all your ships or do you have to start from zero .

Cheers Pete

[WOLF]
Alpha Tester
61 posts
3,785 battles

You can accepted some Invite from Play together program , Doesn't need to start fresh

You can use this link to accepted my invite :: https://playtogether.worldofwarships.asia/invite/vVZ5AQ1

First Battle Reward

- Tier II Diana

Upon reached Tier 6 tech tree ship Reward

- Tier V Texas

- 3,000,000 credits

- 80,000 Free EXP

- 25 x all type flags

- 25 x Damage Control Party II

- 25 x Type 5 Camo

- 1 Slot

- Veteran Flag

Edited by LtZetarn

9 posts
6,626 battles

So not sure how this play together invite works when I pressed the link it wanted me to log in , do I log in with this account or my NA account which has a slightly different username was not sure so I exited out of it then tried to press th link again and the invite was gone.

Need a bit more info guys .

[LEAK]
Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

So not sure how this play together invite works when I pressed the link it wanted me to log in , do I log in with this account or my NA account which has a slightly different username was not sure so I exited out of it then tried to press th link again and the invite was gone.

Need a bit more info guys .

You need to login to your ASIA account before you can use the referral link.

More details: http://forum.worldofwarships.asia/index.php?/topic/16617-faq-how-to-invite-friends-using-the-referral-program/

9 posts
6,626 battles

I must be doing something wrong I am logged on here , when I click the link it takes me to the other page and tells me who sent the invite what do I do next , when I click the other link it does nothing, or do I go to the game and log in.

[TWR]
1,218 posts
4,691 battles

Try logging into the game,the stuff might have gone in once you logged into the website and clicked the invite link.

[TWR]
1,218 posts
4,691 battles

I must be doing something wrong I am logged on here , when I click the link it takes me to the other page and tells me who sent the invite what do I do next , when I click the other link it does nothing, or do I go to the game and log in.

Did you get it worked out yet?

Sign in to follow this