You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Safiuddin97

Read this if you are wondering where is the 3rd Pin (edited)

11 comments in this topic

Super Tester
989 posts
4,319 battles

Hi guys. 

Some of you guys must wonder. Where do i get the third pin for Graf Spee campaign 

The task is repeatable but the rewards arent!

Cheers.

Topic edited as requested.

~lengxv6

Edited by lengxv6

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

They let people choose?

What i like on campaigns is you can do the same mission on each stage over and over. So it help on people who play certain type of ship only

But for people who love competition, they will only do 1 task 1 times only and for perfectionist, they will try to complete all mission even after having enough pin to unlock next stage

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

They let people choose?

What i like on campaigns is you can do the same mission on each stage over and over. So it help on people who play certain type of ship only

But for people who love competition, they will only do 1 task 1 times only and for perfectionist, they will try to complete all mission even after having enough pin to unlock next stage

I am rushing through the campaign then going back to do all missions XD maybe except cv ones

[IMSDF]
Beta Tester
218 posts
4,648 battles

Not hard to add a third task for the third pin, not sure why they have only 2 tasks yet every stage requires 3 pins.

Cuz you need to "earn" the free ship, by spending the majority of your time in the game and be a NEET as early as possible.....

and if you get bored and tired by it (as WG will expect to happen to more than half of the player base), you will be forced to buy the Spee if you really want it....else, others will just stop....

and then that becomes no free ship :v

#thetruthhurts #truthisnowconsideredcomplaining

:honoring: 

Edited by IJN_Akashi

Super Tester
989 posts
4,319 battles

I am rushing through the campaign then going back to do all missions XD maybe except cv ones

I just repeat the Mission with base xp (added with multiplier) 

*Spam premium ship and flags

25 posts
410 battles

I just repeat the Mission with base xp (added with multiplier) 

*Spam premium ship and flags

so basically play the same missions again just using premiums?

Beta Tester
120 posts
4,246 battles

Play both tasks, get the objectives on both then pick one of them to do again.. Simples :) .. no you do not get the crate rewards twice but you DO get the pins..