SyncMalfunction

Heres a question i was thinking about..

33 comments in this topic

16 posts
684 battles

Heres a picture.. And here's the question..

YU1gNCa.png

Main Battery ----------------------- Hull -------------------- Gun Fire Control System ------ Engine

|                                                 |

V                                                V

203mm/55 Mk14  <-------- Pensacola (B)                                Mk7 mod.2

12000 *                           17800*

|

V

VIII New Orleans

110000 *

If i were to research Pensacola (B) for 17800*, Will the VIII New Orleans cost 110000* - 17800* = 92200*?

If yes, please say yes!

If no, please comment!

Super Tester
7,548 posts
7,993 battles

how is that small, how do u even farm that fast?

He is a T1/T5 seal clubber.

Anyway,

You need to research everything along the path to new ship, but you don't have to buy them.

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

Icy, you need to do it with the ship unless you want to convert using doubloons

110.000 mean you need to play around 110 times (will be less but let say average is 1.000 exp per match and without premium time nor flags)

Play 2 hours a day = 6 match and in less than 2 week you will get 110.000 (play more in weekend)

Well if u havr life then it takr longer and if u like me who play atleast 4 hours a day and 12 hours on week end. I can get 110.000 in a week.

I got 400.000 commander exp in 2 week time.  Well premiun time,  dragon flag and takao event help :p

Edited by XP_On

16 posts
684 battles

He is a T1/T5 seal clubber.

Anyway,

You need to research everything along the path to new ship, but you don't have to buy them.

so u mean, i must research that Pensacola (B) in order to get New Orleans am i correct to say that? And will the experience be lowered to 92K* ?

1,065 posts
2,628 battles

so u mean, i must research that Pensacola (B) in order to get New Orleans am i correct to say that? And will the experience be lowered to 92K* ?

It'll still be 110k. You have to unlock the hull before unlocking the New Orleans so that is a total of 127.8k exp assuming you skip the other modules.

16 posts
684 battles

It'll still be 110k. You have to unlock the hull before unlocking the New Orleans so that is a total of 127.8k exp assuming you skip the other modules.

if i just want to upgrade the hull, do i still have to play more EXP? or lesser?

1,065 posts
2,628 battles

if i just want to upgrade the hull, do i still have to play more EXP? or lesser?

Each module is separate so there won't be any change there.

As for the Pensacola itself, I'd definitely recommend getting all the modules. It's already a tough ship to play so you'll need every little boost you can get. 

U mean even the Main Battery? Like its a must? in order to get New Orleans? Srsly? Wth.

In this case the hull is a mandatory unlock, just look at the arrows. The range and guns are optional (even though highly recommended).

Edited by EnochIsHere

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

If u want your ship becone Elite then research all.

If u want to quickly go to next ship just research hull only

16 posts
684 battles

If u want your ship becone Elite then research all.

If u want to quickly go to next ship just research hull only

Okay thanks, and how to farm EXP, or Base EXP quickly? like why my pansacola dosent deal enough damage when i direct hit enemy ship...

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

You need to stay alive longer, if u alive, u can do more damage

You need to aim better so u can do more damage

You need to works with other so your team can win. Win means more exp

And lastly, try to have fun doing it. Rushing too fast to get the top tier will Leave u with lack of purpose after u reach taht tier.... Take ur time, enjoy the proses

440 posts
3,379 battles

Also, how do i farm Credits? The repair is bullshitly expensive..

Tier 7 nowadays doesn't have that big of a financial problem (from my experience), but if you are having trouble making money you could play with other ships to pay the bill (assuming those other ships aren't the same tier as pensie, meaning lower tier ships). Another note for pensacola, this is optional but try to get all the upgrades from her because when she's an elite ship she can wreck other people :)

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

sorry for asking this, but after each battle, what is your position on score board?

where you end up most of the time?

pucmA3I.jpg?1

if you are in the top 5 for most of the time,, then you will be fine.

if you on middle then you can do better to improve

if yoou are in 5 bottom like me, then either you try harder to be better, or you need to change type of ship until you become a better player and start playing it again.

Edited by XP_On

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

Heres a quick question, Is that true that higher tier will get you more EXP then lower tier?

YES!

tier 7 above gave you good amount of exp while below 4 gave less exp