You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
YuudachiP0iP0i

How the reporting system about chat ban working?

19 comments in this topic

12 posts
5,785 battles

Did if 2 player create platoon then they can auto banned other player if they sending 7*2=14report ?

So we can make other player chat banned if spamming sending 14 report

Because i feel strange, on start of battle, i'm typing "nano desu" + "poi" then suddently get chat banned

Before that round, im play on other map but my internet disconnect, after DC i'm login again and entering battle and i'm typing "my internet dc"

Yeah. on the next battle im meet platoon which i meet them where i'm disconnect before.

And on the end of battle im doing 89k damage with 6citadel and 3 kill

Screenshot:

on attachment

Replay:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/zrrdgm

Naming and shaming. Attachment removed, user warned.

~amade

Edited by amade

2,217 posts
13,673 battles

Perhaps they felt you weren't on topic. I for one say what on earth have your screenshots got to do with chat ban? Although I should say I can't open the second screenshot so don't know what it is exactly.

Edited by keskparane

12 posts
5,785 battles

Perhaps they felt you weren't on topic. I for one say what on earth have your screenshots got to do with chat ban? Although I should say I can't open the second screenshot so don't know what it is exactly.

2nd screenshot is im typing "nano desu" and "poi poi", just 2 word, im forgot to cencor nickname on 2nd screenshot -_-

its like, this chat ban system is if total 14report then auto ban by system, so all player can make a troll using all report, 1 player have max 7 report, so if u have a platoon then all of ur platoon reporting somebody with 14 report, then the result is auto ban, not care if that player insulting or not

U can play my replay

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

Idk what gets you chat banned. I have got 7-10 reports from division before, never got banned. Getting reported is the best complement you can get :D

Perhaps you need to get reported by whole enemy team :trollface:

Topic :- 

Typing Poi also can get you banned just remember that.... say it once and get it done with don't spam poi..... 

And some are just Bum Hurt players just report you because they are A(edited) Holes

Edited by Aaditya_AJ

Super Tester
7,522 posts
7,978 battles

My best guess is that you probably spam "poi nano desu" too much in every battle, it can count as chat flooding and got you banned. i think.

Not sure, we also type POI in almost every battle, since our clan tag is POI, it is only fitting that we do that :D

2,217 posts
13,673 battles

So I watched some of the replay. 

Firstly I find poi and nano desu rather ambiguous. I don't know what they mean. I suspect many English speakers may be in the same boat (ha ha, pun).

Looks to me like we miss some extra stuff in the first few seconds before the match.

Aside from that you can see that there is clearly 1 teammate with some personal issue of their own.

If you can't see from the responses that perhaps you have risked antagonizing some of the people, then.....

Then we get to posting your score. Score has nothing to do with chat ban. I kinda feel like the whole thing is just a backdoor brag, that you don't really care about the mechanics of the chat ban at all.

341 posts
3,994 battles

The last time I saw someone spamming pois in the chat, it was (guess) a Shiratsuyu on (thankfully) the enemy team that decided to rush us.

I sank him c:

12 posts
5,785 battles

So I watched some of the replay. 

Firstly I find poi and nano desu rather ambiguous. I don't know what they mean. I suspect many English speakers may be in the same boat (ha ha, pun).

Looks to me like we miss some extra stuff in the first few seconds before the match.

Aside from that you can see that there is clearly 1 teammate with some personal issue of their own.

If you can't see from the responses that perhaps you have risked antagonizing some of the people, then.....

Then we get to posting your score. Score has nothing to do with chat ban. I kinda feel like the whole thing is just a backdoor brag, that you don't really care about the mechanics of the chat ban at all.

Poi in WOW is like "HI"/"hello", but Poi (っぽい) is a Japanese word roughly translated to “supposedly,” 

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/poi-%E3%81%A3%E3%81%BD%E3%81%84

Poi from yuudachi in kancolle, nano desu from Inazuma 

Umw, im not spamming like typing that word few times

Maybe because on battle before where im DC and many player reporting me with insulting or bot

But i think chat ban is from insult reporting, i dont know if bot reporting can result in chat ban

If on the battle where im DC they report me (while im DC so i'm not speaking/typing), if im not speaking/typing, the report system should not work (the logic)

Im not receive notification like "you were reporting xxx times"

So my case is like, typing 3 word:

- "my internet dc" 1st battle

- "nano desu"+"poi" 2nd battle

after typing that, then BOOM..., im typing enter then "banned by blablabla" 

I give score screenshot, to clearing that im not afk/not bot because maybe few player reporting me as bot while im DC

The last time I saw someone spamming pois in the chat, it was (guess) a Shiratsuyu on (thankfully) the enemy team that decided to rush us.

I sank him c:

yuudachi is shiratsuyu class

Edited by YuudachiP0iP0i

39 posts

how did I get chat banned even I was just typing some strategic shit?  also I hate this people who types kantai collection nonsense shit and stuff like that . ​these goddamn Perverts..they should watch shows slowly and easily .. Kids these Days..

Edited by FloatingCoffin

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,826 posts
4,103 battles

Poi in WOW is like "HI"/"hello", but Poi (っぽい) is a Japanese word roughly translated to “supposedly,” 

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/poi-%E3%81%A3%E3%81%BD%E3%81%84

Please don't think that it is widely accepted as "hi". As Ice said, its regularly said within his clan, and people type it in chat, but there are still a lot of people out there who don't like it and will take any opportunity to take a piece out of you when you say/type it.   The whole subject of anime continues to prove to be a divisive subject within the game.  The variety of cultures all don't follow it.  Some accept it, Some are vocal against it and some are vocal for it.   You may have come across a player that does not like/understand it and they chose to take some sort of action such as reporting you.  Punitive and trivial, but that internet gaming for you.

Now I've been there and done that when it comes to the arguments for/against.   I was extremely opinionated and vocal against it.  I now just let it go by as long as it is not directed at me, just to save the fights and try to keep the forum harmony going.    I even play my fluro ship now I learnt to disable the voices and found a mod that removes the nausea inducing skins.

Beta Tester
812 posts
2,681 battles

for you that may be "hi/hello" but most people almost hated cuz of spamming. after the anime was released, the flooding begun. also many players know it and been playing kancolle so many have the general idea, also spamming starts with a single poi so atleast don't start it, even kancolle teitoku hates the spamming of kancolle's signature words in wows here

11 posts
4,219 battles

i know if spamming poi is marked as spam, but i think its fine if typing poi as long as not spam

Half of them playing WOW because them playing kancolle

Like me, i play WOW because the ship is same as kancolle ship, so i want looking for real ship then i play WOW 

Yes u right about there is some accept it, some are vocal against it

It's fine as long im not spamming like typing:

poi

poi

poi

poi

poi

etc

Same as WOT, at start of battle, we typing "o7" to enemy team (when chat to all still exist)

Edited by xKatyushax

94 posts
2,795 battles

Everyone was throwing Poi back and forth using the cross-team chat

I said "Panzer Vor" because im a heretic wehraboo and i wanted to piss them off

Long story short, my karma points went down from 9 to 2 = w = didnt get banned though

10/10 would weeb out again

12 posts
5,785 battles

Now this system become more strange to me

On 6.30 AM, i turn on my PC, and i play WOW, on 2nd or 3rd play I said "dont cap" "dont cap" "kill all i need exp"

After the game i got 2 reported and goes to chat ban again

Why? why typing dont cap and kill all got chat ban?

Replay:

Notes:

on my 1st and 2nd battle im not typing at all, so that battle is my first typing

Now i believe this system seem like a failure system

Can WG  fix the system of reporting, its like "who can spam report is the KING"

shot-17.01.06_06.57.16-0724.jpg