Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
p33k4bo0

Members of a division should share exp

26 comments in this topic

3 posts
51 battles

I think members of the same division should get the same amount of exp, regardless of how much damage or kill they get. If a member of a division kill enemy ship, it should be considered a division kill, not individual kill and the point will be shared by all members of the div, not just the player that done the killing. This should at least encourage team playing. As it is now, Battleship usually dual at long range. This forced the cruisers, who are suppose to provide either anti-air or anti-DD protection for the BB, to abandon their post and close in on the enemy in order to gain experience and thus leave the BB vulnerable to a bombers and a sneaky DD. I know it's not practical to ask this to be implemented at team level, but I think it should be doable in division level.

440 posts
3,379 battles

I think this would be a bad idea, because I've noticed that some div members tend to have this gap of scores where one is good and the other is meh. My point is that if we take it like what I said than the one that played good wouldn't have the exp he deserved and get all salty

Either that, or the one that was meh just got a huge boost of xp from the one that was good and be a lazy captain in divisions

Edited by rouge42

Beta Tester
27 posts

I'd have a sad excuse for being that one word that insults for dying early.

"it's k we share exp anyway lul"

also, a newbie will get carried by a friend who is fairly good at the game and will advance in high tiers with a little knowledge on how the high tier game actually works. You don't want that another one guy in your matches now, do you?

Edited by iNyaruko

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

As it is now, Battleship usually dual at long range. This forced the cruisers, who are suppose to provide either anti-air or anti-DD protection for the BB, to abandon their post and close in on the enemy in order to gain experience and thus leave the BB vulnerable to a bombers and a sneaky DD.

Severe case of pigeonholding detected.

Super Tester
2,725 posts

Cannot be done. As the reward system for damaging, destroying modules, sinking, etc. is applied to individual players.

For now, remain as seen but don't expect it to be actualized.

Edited by Mingfang47

[WOWMY]
185 posts
2,302 battles

If the situation for example a player in your division got disconnected and did not move/act as per normally a warship should do, the player gets the same amount of experience as other division members. I don't think that's a good idea and i wouldn't recommend it to be implemented because it would cultivate a lot of "free loaders" . We have enough problem with AFK players and certainly not this.

Regards

1,054 posts
3,918 battles

Question is : who would want to div with dead weights? Ahhhh.... Yes,  other dead weights. Joking joking. 

Seriously, I think it wouldn't be fair to the one doing the carrying. I mean, it would be fun for a while, but in the long run, nah.... Would be too much of a burden. And it would be very exploitable. As it is, I'm happy soloing. 

Edited by TE_Spawnster_

Super Tester
1,177 posts
4,099 battles

Question is : who would want to div with dead weights? Ahhhh.... Yes,  other dead weights. Joking joking. 

It would open up the entire black industry of "you pay me money, I division with you and carry you all the way to tier 10". Just look at Chinese MMORPGs.

312 posts
10,043 battles

Good idea, we should even think further!! :read_fish:

All enemies and teammates share the same amount of credit and experience!!
by reducing private property exp and credit, people feel no boundary of individual,
players receive AP shell broadside happily, and charge to incoming torpedos soap, even all ram!
but i suggest we should abuse zones by capturing them, capturing them, capturing them
beside, we can eliminate different classes in this server, no more unicum, no more forbidden word,
only 50% wr players and love remain!  :) argument will disappear

such system maxmizes inter-team cooperation, turns this zero-sum game into positive-sum game,
all players will have better future, lets make this game more peaceful together!

Super Tester
458 posts
7,194 battles

so much room for abuse, 2 Unicums can carry someone to high tiers and make your gameplay experience in high tiers even more miserable

1,386 posts
8,216 battles

If this mechanism is implemented, there will be a easy way to get to the top tier

Step one: find two unicum friends

Step two: division with them

Step three: start a game

Step four: rush to the center of the map and spam the public channel with *content removed* like F-word to get you killed quickly

Step five: watch your unicum friends carry you

Super Tester
1,056 posts
8,976 battles

I would love to help my friends get to higher tiers so we can play more, but I would hate to get cheated off my hard-earned XP. Also, have fun with all the boosters PM'ing people for that kind of service.

[MEGA]
4,560 posts
17,542 battles

I would love to help my friends get to higher tiers so we can play more, but I would hate to get cheated off my hard-earned XP. Also, have fun with all the boosters PM'ing people for that kind of service.

even if it helps you break 3000 BXP?:trollface:

Sign in to follow this