You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Seiki_Battleship

why some people hate shiratsuyu Players ?

12 comments in this topic

10 posts
6,099 battles

I was playing my Shiratsuyu , i did my job : Hunt enemy DD's , give my allies some smokescreen ,

Cap base's (Domination) . But after I go back to port i see my Notifications tab , Boom i got reported 7 times . Why do some people hate shiratsuyu players ? some of my friends also got reported a few times when they're playing Shiratsuyu .

39 posts

many people hate shiratsuyu class destroyers is because they think Otaku/Poi Poi Poi . is sailing this ship!. Anyway they should stop the poi poi poi bruh cuz it aint funny and its annoying

Edit: Oh She OP too. Modasoka GET LIT M8

Nasty Perverts..

Edited by FloatingCoffin

64 posts
3,175 battles

Can't say I've had this problem yet. Perhaps it's a time of day thing.

I can see why the players of the other team might become horribly irritated though.

Beta Tester
733 posts
3,155 battles

>triple shirats division

3x16 torpedoes intensifies

Funny that i only use torpedo boost for emergency (like when an enemy suddenly pop out the island that surprise me after i fired my torp...NOT. I use torp boost and counter-surprise them with another salvo of torp) and not building torp wall like others

Super Tester
730 posts
3,239 battles

Because low tier wall of skill is really annoying for straightlinus BBs...

... but hey, at least it means you are great at the shiratsuyu! 

Tbh I usually don't touch the torpedo reload booster, usually forget that I have it since 8 torpedoes is, well, you'll usually hit at least one with a little aiming