Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
DrRez

Carriers

4 comments in this topic

[ASALT]
4 posts
3,713 battles

Soo i came back to this game not that long ago after playing for most of the CBT and its a lot of fun getting all the ships and enjoying the German battleships a lot but im a huge carrier fan i love playing the IJN carriers a lot and sometimes i play the american ones but what strikes me as odd is how little love the carriers get we have 1 premium carrier that is american and the game only wants to sell it to me when i have no doubloons now besides all the AA fun times you have to deal with and tier 8 carriers being put in tier 10 matches i can live with that and i have learned how to practice long range drops so all my planes don't die to crazy amounts of AA, how come we don't get more premium carriers? why don't we get some collectible carriers? and why are IJN dive bombers garbage can we at least get a INJ collectible/premium carrier? i dunno just seems strange we have some many premium DD's Cruisers and battleships but only 1 carrier it feels that as a carrier player i have very little to work for or look forwards to getting o and why is it when you do stupid amounts of work in a carrier you get bugger all credits? 

i dunno maybe its just me

Super Tester
1,056 posts
9,028 battles

First of all,

In 2017, 1 IJN and 1 USN premium CV will be coming. The Graf Zep is also highly likely (from several months ago on the EU forum).

Secondly, the ingame economy (XP and credit earnings) got reworked and lets just say that carriers got shafted. hard.

[ASALT]
4 posts
3,713 battles

good to know shame that carriers got shafted in the economy but i guess i can just play my DD to make some swift creds if i get a few bad runs in the carrier lol

Sign in to follow this