Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Sammuell

Super crate

11 comments in this topic

450 posts
7,896 battles

Did they remove super crate in the last update?

I remember I can get a super crate every two or three days when it was first released. 

Now, I haven't get one in two or three  weeks

Super Tester
458 posts
7,194 battles

Super containers are still rare now, its random anyways. I only got 6 since release and I get all 3 everyday.

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

Data collation stretching back to when it was first announced resulted in an average supercontainer drop rate of anywhere between 2-7% for the Try Your Luck option. That means, on average (read this carefully), you'll see 2-7 supercontainers every 100 TYL containers you get.

So don't be surprised if it feels you're not getting supercontainers anymore. It's just the law of averages at work.

66 posts
9,624 battles

Super containers are still rare now, its random anyways. I only got 6 since release and I get all 3 everyday.

meanwhile I have a grand total of 2....

Beta Tester
159 posts
8,919 battles

Data collation stretching back to when it was first announced resulted in an average supercontainer drop rate of anywhere between 2-7% for the Try Your Luck option. That means, on average (read this carefully), you'll see 2-7 supercontainers every 100 TYL containers you get.

So don't be surprised if it feels you're not getting supercontainers anymore. It's just the law of averages at work.

how about the other options. i got 2 supercontainer in a row when i choosed more camo and flags last week.lol. what the droprate of those options.

Edited by Kerbal94

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

Want some advice?

Stop caring about the containers, they're a minor help to the overall grind and occasionally you get a special candy on top of it.

Hence why I always picked credit containers on NA where I don't have access to 9 billion exp flags.

Super Tester
7,539 posts
7,978 battles

Want some advice?

Stop caring about the containers, they're a minor help to the overall grind and occasionally you get a special candy on top of it.

Hence why I always picked credit containers on NA where I don't have access to 9 billion exp flags.

This is what I did. Plus I already have most of the premiums, so not like Im going to get the ships anyway.

[_BST_]
[_BST_]
250 posts
12,839 battles

My several IGNs have experienced a dramatic drop in Super containers since mid December......a coincidence with the start of the Santa's present container you buy perhaps ? Also the ship prize rate will probably drop off on the Santa's ones too.

A higher success rate at the start of both is an expected marketing strategy - ie have a lot of people showing off their free ships to encourage others to try their luck.

Sign in to follow this