Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ahwai82

i knew the good times are over

21 comments in this topic

[LYNMF]
991 posts
11,625 battles

few days of fun killing ships, winning and best of all even my WR gone back up to 50%

but i knew the good days are limited and today the days of mediocre match losing streak is back

this the life for me in this game

anyway merry christmas and happy holidays to everyone :great:

341 posts
4,020 battles

144K damage, High Cal, Confed, Fireproof and Dreadnought in a Nagato in favorable MM. Loss.

Next 2 battles in Tier 9, broke 70k damage in both which for a player like me is pretty good.

Loss.

And loss.

Merry Christmas to you too, and everyone else on the forum for that matter. Remember to enjoy your game even in times like this. You aren't alone.

:)

[RTANZ]
186 posts
2,015 battles

there are players who consistently get a win rate above 50%

But its the law of statistics that in order for them to do that, a large number have to stay below 50%

I can imagine that in order to get above 50%, its not enough to be a player who can carry your own weight, you need to be a player who can consistently carry a team!

That's a big ask, but time is on your side. The longer you stay in the game, the more new players below you come in, and the more players above you move out... your always moving up

1,054 posts
3,918 battles

Errr... That's a delayed logic there.... Time does not 'always'  make yr winrate move up. Seen a lot of tomato players still having the same lose rate for tens of thousands of games in Wot. 

Edited by TE_Spawnster_

[RTANZ]
186 posts
2,015 battles

Errr... That's a delayed logic there.... Time does not 'always'  make yr winrate move up. Seen a lot of tomato players still having the same lose rate for tens of thousands of games in Wot. 

hmmm.... learning curve must be faster than the veterans leaving the game..... so new players are coming in, learning the game, and getting more skillful than the 'tomato' players who came in before them.

Must be like sport, some people are just never going to be that good at it no matter how much they practice... genetics, age and attitude.

[LYNMF]
991 posts
11,625 battles

144K damage, High Cal, Confed, Fireproof and Dreadnought in a Nagato in favorable MM. Loss.

Next 2 battles in Tier 9, broke 70k damage in both which for a player like me is pretty good.

Loss.

And loss.

Merry Christmas to you too, and everyone else on the forum for that matter. Remember to enjoy your game even in times like this. You aren't alone.

:)

at least you know you are not the dead weight in the team, you did well but still loses there is nothing you can do as this is a team game

just dont take matters seriously keep playing and have fun :great:

[LYNMF]
991 posts
11,625 battles

My day in WoWs went rather well today

xKvmBwa.jpg

Last few days were pretty bad for me as well.

stDE0iA.jpg

get out, stop adding salt to my wound :teethhappy:

to add more salt to my very wounded arse saw so many player having blys, gremy and many more prem ship...make me very sad and more sea salty :(

Super Tester
7,567 posts
8,001 battles

to add more salt to my very wounded arse saw so many player having blys, gremy and many more prem ship...make me very sad and more sea salty :(

You know, I think the drop rate was buffed for the first day to attract more people buying those crates. Just sayin'

753 posts
8,965 battles

few days of fun killing ships, winning and best of all even my WR gone back up to 50%

but i knew the good days are limited and today the days of mediocre match losing streak is back

this the life for me in this game

anyway merry christmas and happy holidays to everyone :great:

I've had 3, 4 and just recently a 6 day streak where no matter what I did, that being constantly top 3 to 5 or getting 5 caps or trying to educate players etc, that my rage levels went through the roof. Now I just play as per normal, that being, support team mates where required, always have the mission objective in the back of my mind, still try to encourage and educate even after dying, but the utmost thing is just to enjoy the game not worrying about my win rate and being content with just over 54%.

Sure you may see a mini rant from from time to time but these are restricted to when a long day at work and the scotch factor kicks in. :D

Beta Tester
823 posts
4,972 battles

Pretty much whenever there is a holiday event in WoWS/WoT it's like 1 in 8 chance to win for me. I'd be better off rolling a dice. You get games where 4 people are AFK or deciding not to move. Another 2-4 sailing at 1/4 speed. People not capping or like 9 allies chasing down ONE enemy while the enemy team caps 2+ points.

Fun factor basically disappears and it takes all day just to get the first win of the day in the ships I am grinding. Usually it lasts a day or two and then I go play another game and spend my money and time there.

[LYNMF]
991 posts
11,625 battles

You know, I think the drop rate was buffed for the first day to attract more people buying those crates. Just sayin'

indeed

idiot sucker like me buy a box of the cheapest one and get 300DB then surely yea i buy another 2 i will get prem ship and i get some flags

then read that players getting camo and flags on 2nd day i ain't parting my money anymore..i don't want be the fool anymore

54.25% for me after that fallen to the hell 53.20%

im happy to get to 50% now lol

just say im semi medium potato :teethhappy:

I've had 3, 4 and just recently a 6 day streak where no matter what I did, that being constantly top 3 to 5 or getting 5 caps or trying to educate players etc, that my rage levels went through the roof. Now I just play as per normal, that being, support team mates where required, always have the mission objective in the back of my mind, still try to encourage and educate even after dying, but the utmost thing is just to enjoy the game not worrying about my win rate and being content with just over 54%.

Sure you may see a mini rant from from time to time but these are restricted to when a long day at work and the scotch factor kicks in. :D

this few days no matter how bad i am my team keeps winning and winning, some match even when we down on ships and points we still crawl back and win it

even just aim at any ship i hit them but y'day oh boy i knew it's back to normal when i lose 2 match failing to do anything

but i don't rage, just the way it is lol

Pretty much whenever there is a holiday event in WoWS/WoT it's like 1 in 8 chance to win for me. I'd be better off rolling a dice. You get games where 4 people are AFK or deciding not to move. Another 2-4 sailing at 1/4 speed. People not capping or like 9 allies chasing down ONE enemy while the enemy team caps 2+ points.

Fun factor basically disappears and it takes all day just to get the first win of the day in the ships I am grinding. Usually it lasts a day or two and then I go play another game and spend my money and time there.

in one match my +1 +2 teammate in chat "we are pushing" i goes heck yeah only to see them push to the corner of the map while the few of us died trying to defend our base

y'day is bad for me, in my NM i didn't get a single win in like 6 to 8 match..nothing i do can get me a win..then i just give up go play some dd and have some fun lol

460 posts
8,352 battles

I know exactly what you mean, losing streaks suck and make for rage. It can happen to anyone.

The thing that made me happier was to stop caring about stats, whether important or not. I'll never be a unicum. This also seemed to improve my stats lol. The only one I pay attention to is damage done, but even that I don't care about so much.

I care about feeling like I had fun and a good game, you can have a good fun battle even when you lose. Also playing badly isn't much fun even if the team wins.

440 posts
3,380 battles

Reading posts I feel like there is something wrong with me, I genuinely enjoy the battles I have been playing. Whether I lose or not, surely I am insane, right?

pretty much me :D

Nah, you're fine A-okay! *laughs of going insane

Edited by rouge42

Sign in to follow this