Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
THUNDERCOMMANDER4

CAN THEY DO AN EPISODE ON THE DEFINATION OF F TEAMWORK

do ur team mates suck  

27 members have voted

1. 1. do ur team mates suck

• yes
    • no
    • maybe
    • there fine
    • would want to give them a full day lesoon for them
    • i dont care anymore
    • good some of the time
    • good half the time
    • not good any time

18 comments in this topic

[1AN-E]
303 posts
3,876 battles

at this point im gonna break something why is it out of 10k players there seems to be 10 people every 100 mathaces that seem to go oh teamwork thats a thing and it works and the rest are retarted lemming training   un-suppourtive idiots who go hey lets all croud here for the dds and torpedo boats to cum kill us if i dont see an improvment or just a change in general im gonna lose my mind. and for the love of god

BRING BACK TEAM BATTLES

its been to long

p.f.s stealth in this game is stupid

p.p.s please remove complex maps from game especially shards having team mates on that map is all the  more painful

p.p.p.s fix the match making so there are atleast even number of ship types on each team

Edited by THUNDERCOMMANDER4

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

use chat to communicate with your teammates. there are lots of good player in sea, from time to time i got good games by communicating with my teammates.

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

R.I.P English, R.I.P your mind.

Go do something else man you're getting too frustrated over a virtual game....

After a few days come back and start from lower tiers.......

440 posts
3,386 battles

p.p.s please remove complex maps from game especially shards having team mates on that map is all the  more painful

Please explain on how shards can be complex.

341 posts
4,165 battles

Please explain on how shards can be complex.

I actually consider Shards to be a bad map, because I consistently win from the North, but lose from the South. Truth be told, the real issue is that the South team typically goes for the base that is furthest south, A I believe, which is sadly a major idiot magnet. Many potatoes people go around the big island at the far south west of A and remove themselves from the battle. The island placement also then makes it harder to push from A into B and control the map, while it is fairly easy to do so from C to B. You'll understand when you see it.

Just my opinion from my own experience.

Meanwhile, on the topic of bad teammates, I actually find that midtier and low tier teammates, while generally considered less skilled, are actually usually more brave and more attentive than high tier players. I regularly outscore Tier 9s in my Nagato and seldom see them listen to communication or act as if they have any good knowledge of tactics, while I turn a very good winrate and decent damage in my Fuso playing with tier 5-7 and usually have acceptable team support, despite being by no means an exceptional player. For this I have no explanation, though I believe it might be a real trend or just my bad luck. Over the holidays, I have seen no consistent trend in timings when more good players are active either. I'm beginning to stop caring about winrate and more about my own performance.

Stealth mechanics IMO are not perfect but I am fine with them.

And in Matchmaking, I agree, especially in the case of DDs in domination. It totally doesn't feel at all one sided if only one side has a DD or only one side has good gunboats. I don't see much issue with the current BB and CA/CL balance though, minus the time I was the only Tier 5 BB (for both teams) in a Tier 7 battle. That was pushing it a bit.

Edited by InterconKW

440 posts
3,386 battles

I actually consider Shards to be a bad map, because I consistently win from the North, but lose from the South. Truth be told, the real issue is that the South team typically goes for the base that is furthest south, A I believe, which is sadly a major idiot magnet. Many potatoes people go around the big island at the far south west of A and remove themselves from the battle. The island placement also then makes it harder to push from A into B and control the map, while it is fairly easy to do so from C to B. You'll understand when you see it.

Just my opinion from my own experience.

So far with my battles in that map neither me or my teammates (or even the enemy) have struggle going from A to B, but I do understand what you're saying since A is kinda walled than C and since the quick narrow path from A to B makes ships hard to move around (especially battleships)

353 posts
5,075 battles

@interconkw

agree shards is a terrible map... i always start south and nearly always loses with 50-70k dmg dealt using cruisers. no idea how to play that damn map, and with few player willing to give directions on what to do.

ocean is a much better map. it forces players to f command much more.

[1AN-E]
303 posts
3,876 battles

use chat to communicate with your teammates. there are lots of good player in sea, from time to time i got good games by communicating with my teammates.

use chat each game no one listens just lemon train to one point and die instantly 
Edited by THUNDERCOMMANDER4

450 posts
7,896 battles

I am mad bro, especially I deal something like 10k damage and 3 kills in a T6 battle and my team still lose because my teammates has critical brain dead issues. 

563 posts
4,686 battles

I am mad bro, especially I deal something like 10k damage and 3 kills in a T6 battle and my team still lose because my teammates has critical brain dead issues. 

Sure they can still lose when you're only kill securing

[BOTES]
Modder
447 posts
3,973 battles

Think you missed out a zero in "10k".

Sign in to follow this