You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
HMS_Swiftsure_08

Rant.

18 comments in this topic

1,386 posts
8,249 battles

I could rant so much right now but it wouldn't have anything to do with warships so I won't

​but here is a warships rant

y u no gib super container

I think WG lowered the drop rate of super containers, so now I choose "more credits" option

82 posts
2,960 battles

never been so demotivated on the game since i got izumo. yes, maybe i just cant click with this trash but i rather be on a stock and unupgraded gneis than this garbage when on a t9 match. oh my godness. the high tier meta is 1 thing but this rubbish cant even hide and everyone shoots at it because they know im on a free exp pinata that is wet with baby oil. dam even when im on my amagi i always shoot at izumos cause at least 8 will hit and everything pens it. DOFAIFPVJ[kdf[afp[. yamato looks farther than before

1,386 posts
8,249 battles

never been so demotivated on the game since i got izumo. yes, maybe i just cant click with this trash but i rather be on a stock and unupgraded gneis than this garbage when on a t9 match. oh my godness. the high tier meta is 1 thing but this rubbish cant even hide and everyone shoots at it because they know im on a free exp pinata that is wet with baby oil. dam even when im on my amagi i always shoot at izumos cause at least 8 will hit and everything pens it. DOFAIFPVJ[kdf[afp[. yamato looks farther than before

I think WG intentionally made almost every T9 stupid to encourage players to wallet warrior skip it and go directly to T10…

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

Well most T10 has a rather great performance leap over T9…

Well it is like comparing T4 and T5...  Both are different tiers and the higher tier is always better than the lower... Well sometimes in some trees it doesn't but on the whole, higher tiers are better.
Edited by Aaditya_AJ

39 posts

oh I have a BIG Rant.  HOW ABOUT W.G FIX THE US CARRIER LOADOUTS! and They should stop making more Japanese ships cuz they already have the greatest number of ships in the game.(Mutsu is coming)

250 posts
13,188 battles

Rant of the day:

Are you frigging kidding me? why so many rotten potatoes in my team? why they didn't learn about anything? WHYYYYY

yolo rush and get b**ged, sail in straight line and eat a lot of fish. :facepalm: What the heck do you want from me? :angry:

I don't want to carry a potatoes team like these guy anymore!

1P3yE8f.jpg

hxBCO4S.jpg