You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
HMS_Swiftsure_08

Ishizuchi

10 comments in this topic

1,386 posts
8,244 battles

So I bought an Admiral's yesterday and got this very interesting ship.

It's just sooo~oo sweet spamming HE on low tier cruisers.

-play high tier battleships

-got spammed by HE

-rage

-got spammed by more HE

-RAGE

-play Ishizuchi

-spam HE

-not rage anymore

This ship's AP seem weak tho

Beta Tester
129 posts
4,349 battles

Ah the Ishizuchi.She is a fun t4 BB to play with.She has a bad rep. for being a bad ship but who cares about that when you can spam HE and starts  firestorm against your foes!Her AP is indeed but still quite useble against cruisers and at close range against BBs.

Edited by Vanguisher88

Beta Tester
129 posts
4,349 battles

Don't expect anything from Ishizuchi. You basicaly brawl with cruisers, thats all.

Not really,as long you have back ups , angling and not alone you can burn any BBs to dead and make DDs life miserable.
Edited by Vanguisher88

Super Tester
7,564 posts
8,001 battles

Not really,as long you have back ups , angling and not alone you can burn any BBs to dead and make DDs life miserable.

I have this ship for like a year, never really liked her mostly due to the range, concealment and lack of AA. Only good thing is the RoF over other BBs and good armor when angled. Doesnt help the fact that Phoenix and others can melt you from outside of your range.

Beta Tester
129 posts
4,349 battles

I have this ship for like a year, never really liked her mostly due to the range, concealment and lack of AA. Only good thing is the RoF over other BBs and good armor when angled. Doesnt help the fact that Phoenix and others can melt you from outside of your range.

Just get the T5  CE skill which you will probably get from your IJN CA captains.It will solve the high concealment+ low range issues by reducing the detection range to 13.8km which is still alot better than 16.1km detection range .Sure you will still spot first but the  difference between firing range and concealment will be drastically decreased ( 0.9km vs  3.2km)

1,386 posts
8,244 battles

I like this ship much. Just use islands to get in range, and spam HE on whatever is in your range. Don't sail too fast at the beginning of the game, stay a little bit behind other battleships and go uo when the opponent has started exchanging fire with your allies. Usually her HE shells  devastate low tier cruisers' machinery, and the direct damage is pretty decent, not to mention the extremely great fire starting chance.

The thing is, you can spam HE on cruisers in this ship and make them suffer, just like how I got totally ***ed up on a GK, vengeance is so sweet

Edited by _Halcyon

Super Tester
1,397 posts
13,418 battles

Just get the T5  CE skill which you will probably get from your IJN CA captains.It will solve the high concealment+ low range issues by reducing the detection range to 13.8km which is still alot better than 16.1km detection range .Sure you will still spot first but the  difference between firing range and concealment will be drastically decreased ( 0.9km vs  3.2km)

God damn that is serious clubbing there