Sign in to follow this  
Dantes_Inferno

Please WG led Jingles do more vids on WOWs!

Should Jingles be allowed to make more vids on WOWS?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Should Jingles be allowed to make more vids on WOWS?

15 comments in this topic

Super Tester
532 posts
1,052 battles

I want to make content too. :(

On a note related to Jingles, he's bad at warships. :))

Edited by ExESGO

679 posts
3,522 battles

I want to make content too. :(

On a note related to Jingles, he's bad at warships. :))

Very bad, did you see him stop and reverse to get shots.  OMG.  Also I just love how he shoots 1 turret at a time in stead of getting 10 shot broadsides!!!  I love watching a presenter who is not as good as I am.  It make me feel al warm.

PS Seriously, EXESGO, how hard is it to get permission (for you) to actually do a vid, or do they only make special exceptions for famous broadcasters?

Super Tester
532 posts
1,052 battles

Very bad, did you see him stop and reverse to get shots.  OMG.  Also I just love how he shoots 1 turret at a time in stead of getting 10 shot broadsides!!!  I love watching a presenter who is not as good as I am.  It make me feel al warm.

PS Seriously, EXESGO, how hard is it to get permission (for you) to actually do a vid, or do they only make special exceptions for famous broadcasters?

Who knows, I should go ask. :P

[DOSH]
Beta Tester
133 posts
212 battles

I think they only gave permission for a set amount of videos to be released riding on the hype of the last beat weekend unfortunately.

I do like jingles videos they are super easy to watch, but I really liked iChase's two videos he released covering all the ship types. I know he said that he had another video done ready to put out but WG wasn't giving any more the go ahead. :(

Alpha Tester
878 posts
151 battles

I don't mind jingles for wot but when I showed a friend a WoWS video it put him off. Apparently his monotone voice didn't match the slow pace of WoWS. I really can't wait for CBT or OBT when the NDA allows everyone to stream.

Alpha Tester
878 posts
151 battles

I think WG are only giving few amount of videos a permission which allowed to publish.

however,best videos tell you how to play this game not the entertainment performances i think

I'd rather a mix. I'd read a manual before watching someone boring trying to teach.

Super Tester
532 posts
1,052 battles

I don't mind jingles for wot but when I showed a friend a WoWS video it put him off. Apparently his monotone voice didn't match the slow pace of WoWS. I really can't wait for CBT or OBT when the NDA allows everyone to stream.

That would mean my fast voice wouldn't work. :(

Alpha Tester
101 posts
1,241 battles

I think WG are only giving few amount of videos a permission which allowed to publish.

however,best videos tell you how to play this game not the entertainment performances i think

I'd rather a mix. I'd read a manual before watching someone boring trying to teach.

Hoda told which kind of videos would get get permissions.in another way what i am think about is

a video fullfiled with highly entertainment performance and techniques will get permissions easily

I'm trying to pass the norma now:teethhappy:

[PANZA]
Senior Moderator
820 posts
932 battles

No need for this thread anymore, since anyone can make videos in CBT, as the NDA is lifted.

Thread closed.

/AALG