Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Foxyaway

Detonation

16 comments in this topic

25 posts
2,805 battles

Who else has had one of those wtf moments when you detonate? this is mine

If its blurry I dont know why. It was recorded in 1440p with Shadow play and uploaded in full HD

1,386 posts
8,248 battles

I once detonated on a Gneisenau right after I launched my first salvo in the game. First blood, devastating strike.(yup, full HP, boom)

The result was pretty surprising, my team won, CRUSHED the opponent. No one in the team else got sunk.

RNGesus must have hated me. RIP my first win x1.5 bonus for that day.

99 posts
1,653 battles

According to history, a hit on a torpedo launcher could've resulted in a warhead detonation. But it doesn't seem to be modeled in this game.

We don't need more detonations than already happen, I saw 3 in one battle last week.

[BRU]
309 posts
11,163 battles

Who else has had one of those wtf moments when you detonate? this is mine

If its blurry I dont know why. It was recorded in 1440p with Shadow play and uploaded in full HD

Ayyy LMAO, detonated from a DD HE shell, I feel ya huhuhuhu.....

341 posts
4,039 battles

When I was grinding my Myoko, there was a day in which in 7/8 battles played, our team's DD got detonated in the first 5 minutes. I even had to start warning people in chat about the curse I was possibly bringing around with me...

[RTANZ]
186 posts
2,015 battles

This thread makes me remember the cavalry unit with a rifle killing a tank in civ4.

hard to convince an RNG sometimes that certain things are not just unlikely, but impossible simply because of the physics involved.... a rifle bullet has no means of killing a tank because it cannot penetrate the armor...  no matter how 'lucky' that bullet may be.

You don't see ships getting detonated in reality without a specific reason behind it.... for example, the Hood, it should never have been detonated, but it was, and the reason is NOT just a lucky shot, there was a weakness in the design.

How many ships in all of history have been detonated just by a lucky shot and no other contributing reasons?

Edited by Sy_dn_ey

[ASALT]
4 posts
3,728 battles

probably most of them the hood might have had a weakness but so do all ships and if the other ship is lucky enough to land a hit on the weakness good chance you just die remember we are complaining about detonations but tbh could be worse a citadel hit is a shell hit to a vital part of the ship a lot of ships were simply destroyed because of magazine detonation and in this game that only counts as a citadel hit and dose not kill you our right so yeah could be way worse imagen if simply hitting the citadel under the turrets killed you compleatly or 100% disabled the gun and the guns next to it that would be more life like 

Sign in to follow this