RANGBAZZ

This weird thing happened . Is it Normal ?

4 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
42 posts
4,972 battles

Hi, 

So i was playing With my BB today at end of Fort Map, And all of a Sudden my whole interface dissapeared , It was blinking like a light before ,then on the 3rd person View it completely dissapeared, When i switched to sniper mode, It was blinking , then even gone from there . 

Here take a look .

Came up the 1st time after new update. 

PS : Posted in Bug section first No one bats an eye , As more people are here i though you guys might check it, Its happened a couple of time since yesterday . 

Duplicate post. Thread locked, user warned.

~amade

Edited by amade

218 posts
3,788 battles

Hi, 

So i was playing With my BB today at end of Fort Map, And all of a Sudden my whole interface dissapeared , It was blinking like a light before ,then on the 3rd person View it completely dissapeared, When i switched to sniper mode, It was blinking , then even gone from there . 

Here take a look .

Came up the 1st time after new update. 

PS : Posted in Bug section first No one bats an eye , As more people are here i though you guys might check it, Its happened a couple of time since yesterday . 

Happen to me but always in a destroyer. Nothing much you can do. Just try to exit and then reenter the battle. it work for me sometimes.

1,124 posts

it's happen to me in middle of the match, quit often too.

quickly go to setting and switch screen mode into windowed or change screen solution.

I don't know the route cause only thing I can do is as above :(