Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Grunthos

How do I get rid/sell Arpeggio ships?

20 comments in this topic

9 posts
2,521 battles

I am a bit of a purest and they were gifted in the game and I don't want them...

How do I change the cammo or get rid of or sell these silly Arpeggio ships from my port!

440 posts
3,379 battles

Well you can hide it by deselecting the option of arpeggio ships in the ship filter. No, you can't sell them

Beta Tester
434 posts
3,179 battles

But.. but... all WOWS Asia players like cartoons? I mean, we all like looking at sexualised underaged girls that show us glimpses of underwear and cleavage...

/end snark

We're in the minority here, us "haters". Most of the forum here jimp at the thought of these things...

Tee

[MEGA]
4,561 posts
17,548 battles

But.. but... all WOWS Asia players like cartoons? I mean, we all like looking at sexualised underaged girls that show us glimpses of underwear and cleavage...

/end snark

We're in the minority here, us "haters". Most of the forum here jimp at the thought of these things...

Tee

looking at your comments, it's no wonder that you are called haters

334 posts
12,973 battles

This has been done to death in the past just deselect them and you wont see them. Some people like them who are we to judge. They don't bother me either way.

59 posts
4,533 battles

/end snark

Tee

With stereotypes such as those, I do hope you're right about the whole "being in the minority" part.

I only use 2 ARP ships (Takao and Nachi), and it doesn't bother me that the rest of my ARP ships are chilling in my port doing nothing.

440 posts
3,379 battles

looking at your comments, it's no wonder that you are called haters

don't know if it's just me but the "haters" in here are nicer than most haters where they just type "YOU WEEABOOO! GO BACK TO YOUR ANIMU GAME! THIS ISN'T THE PLACE FOR YOU!", at least people here still keep their manners and not be a-holes

[ATLAS]
Beta Tester
464 posts
9,858 battles

don't know if it's just me but the "haters" in here are nicer than most haters where they just type "YOU WEEABOOO! GO BACK TO YOUR ANIMU GAME! THIS ISN'T THE PLACE FOR YOU!", at least people here still keep their manners and not be a-holes

well true, but that guy in particular seems to have issue. I'm okay with people who hate anime but being vocal of it and attacking the one who likes it in every single ocassion is not being "mature", it's being genital to people.

He's doing it in almost every single puka puka fleet volume in portal, arp ships in both forum and portal, and then this childish way of adding his name in the bottom of his comment like signature.

I think he has some psychological issue, even in game balance discussion he seems to not accept anything but his opinion.

59 posts
4,533 battles

well true, but that guy in particular seems to have issue. I'm okay with people who hate anime but being vocal of it and attacking the one who likes it in every single ocassion is not being "mature", it's being genital to people.

He's doing it in almost every single puka puka fleet volume in portal, arp ships in both forum and portal, and then this childish way of adding his name in the bottom of his comment like signature.

I think he has some psychological issue, even in game balance discussion he seems to not accept anything but his opinion.

I see. To have that much dedication to hating something is quite sad really. 

Well, Haifuri is arriving soon, so it is probably safe to say that this won't be the last time we'll be seeing these.

Beta Tester
434 posts
3,179 battles

That guy, me, has commented on 2 articles on the portal and on 3 threads in this forum, about the anime/manga ships. That does not equate to "almost every single yada yada". Please, do go on though.

I've been adding "Tee" as a quasi-signature to the bottom of my posts/replies in forums where my tag is Admiral Tee (or a variation of such) for very likely longer than many here have been playing online games. About 15 years. When many here were... "children".

About "game balance discussion", I think you'll fine many threads where I've asked for help or asked a question and accepted peoples answers. Please, go look for them.

All in all. As you were.

Tee

Super Tester
7,522 posts
7,978 battles

I don't like anime either, but I'm not a hater. I see the ARPs as ships with some unique paintjob, without connecting them with the anime, or I don't even bother to find out who is ashigara or kirishima. Not interested at all, but I don't mind them at all in my port. I don't use the Yokosuka port most of the times simply because the color seems too saturated for me and I find it hard to admire the ships design detail in yokosuka port.

And, here we have some players who do a really bad job at hiding their "my way is the only way" kinda mentality, we better just avoid arguing with them.

4,163 posts
1,874 battles
Question has been answered. This thread does not need to devolve into the anime fans vs anime haters thing again. Consider this a warning to both sides - if someone wants to find a way to remove the ARP ships, just answer the question. There's no need to go into why they want to remove it.