You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
amade

0.5.16 General Feedback

26 comments in this topic

[SALT]
29 posts
6,079 battles

Bug detected when toggle AA range-circle on minimap setting. I'm using Danae.

The circle is blinking, and FPS suddenly drops to...5 fps or less

326 posts
10,550 battles

1. Audio for effect and BGM quite mess. The Victory music plays each time my ship is destroyed and when I return to port., even on Hawaii port (premium port). 

2. Please fix on "Damage Upon Your Spotting" points on Battle report result. 

shot-16.12.22_20.30.38-0423.jpgshot-16.12.22_20.30.46-0350.jpg

Edited by ArchKongou

[LBAS]
4,502 posts
25,685 battles

I love London port, fully winter scenes. and The Merry-go-round similar to my old game Roller Coaster Tycoon 1998 (still playing)

I saw Long bridge, lets cheer

Uncensored version

Beta Tester
296 posts
12,511 battles

1. Why did Akizuki get its flag moved to the rear like the rest of the IJNDD? It was in its correct position.

2. Please write every single fix/tweak WG made on the patch notes.

Concealment was stealth nerfed today.

You can no longer instantly reset your detection penalty when firing by taking certain actions.

3. The '2 minutes left' music starts playing from 6 minutes left for some reason.

4. We have another T10 ship that is arguably worse than its predecessor.

Shima, Gearing and Z-52 needs a slight buff.

1 post
438 battles

PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY,IT MADE ME CONFUSED

Dear Moderators or Developers or whatever

Since 0.5.15 I found something disappeared from Montana's MK7 turret,I asked the customer service and received an ambiguous reply:"I have passed the problem to the developers."

But sadly after the update I found it wasn't fixed.The change of the turret is marked in the picture.

Montana(before 0.5.15).jpg(Turret before 0.5.15)

montanaturret(0.5.15 to 0.5.16).jpg(Turret after 0.5.16)

Will you fix this problem,or at least explain what happened to the turret.I hope that someone can exactly give me an explanation.

Thank you and merry Christmas to you all.

460 posts
8,358 battles

I had an odd occurance where a rear turret on the colorado rotated through the superstructure of the ship. Mechanically the game (and turret) kept working, but the visual model looked wrong and took some time to catch up. Only happened one time.

1,107 posts
7,849 battles

- Gun Sound now more powerfull, Especialy on Cruiser

Dual gun now sound like they firing in rapid succesion, but triple gun still sound a bit odd for some reason

- Damaging Bastion (non neutral / Hostile) is weird.

It seems cant be damaged by AP/HE from long range, and took reduced damage (sometimes no dmg) from long range fire. (one instance it took no damage from my salvo, yet it burn from my HE - LOL)

I fire 5 salvo in Hindenburg at 14km, only damage it around 6k. yet when I fire point blank at bastion wall from 5km it damage for 45k damage

The Hitbox placement were Weird for some reason

IDK what WG think by Making supporting neutralizing Bastion more difficult (add +1 reason why I hate bastion mode)

Not only it makes games even more static, because DD now have more reason to not cap. even Cruiser took 4-5k dmg from those nasty shell 

- New Music track were good, Each map should have diffrent music theme. Like arrabic feel on tears of desert, and Russian on ice maps - etc

- German DD, need buff.

It need more range, and basic stats buff - at this point they act like its historical counterpart : Looks good on paper, but  failed concept, unreliable ship with underperformance on all aspect in reality

Edited by humusz

1 post
7,782 battles

After update the game sometimes loads and if it loads to game goes to spectator view I have never had problems with previous  

updates and support is not helping, extremely disappointed! 

2 posts
5,904 battles

One question, one comment: closed curves, like connected circles with the inner lines removed, have appeared. They do not stay. What are they? I have seen them around island and ships. They stay for a bit then disappear. 

General comment: reduce the number of tiers in a battle. I have played a tier V DD against tier 7 CA and the DD is cannon fodder. I think tier 8 introduced Radar and smoke for CA's. A tier 6 DD has no chance against a tier 8 CA with radar. All the advantages of speed and stealth are gone. You cannot even hide behind an island. Games should be 2 tiers of ships only. I can understand why players go AFK when they are one of 3 ships at the bottom of a 3 tier battle.