You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
charcoal44

Moved / Deleted Post

17 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
131 posts
1,449 battles

I put a post in this section last night, regarding suggestions for graphics damage models, however it appears to have been moved or deleted.

Can any of the mods confirm this and provide an explanation as to why?

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

I put a post in this section last night, regarding suggestions for graphics damage models, however it appears to have been moved or deleted.

You put it not in

679 posts
3,488 battles

Do not post information covered by the NDA outside of the closed forum! Thread moved.

~amade

You broke NDA, that's why it was moved to the Closed Forum.  Ok.  You must not discuss game features in the public section of the forums.  Cheers

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

Do not post information covered by the NDA outside of the closed forum! Thread moved.

~amade

You broke NDA, that's why it was moved to the Closed Forum.  Ok.  You must not discuss game features in the public section of the forums.  Cheers

You might need to REread the NDA again at here

[PANZA]
Senior Moderator
820 posts
932 battles

some people hate to read the rule :popcorn:

that include me

You would be well advised to read them, for the following reasons : Breaking NDA can cost you a compensation of up to 100.000 USD. It can also cost you access to the Alpha/Beta. And it can also cost you access to your accounts on other WG games, including WoT and WoWP.

Beta Tester
1,422 posts
38 battles

You would be well advised to read them, for the following reasons : Breaking NDA can cost you a compensation of up to 100.000 USD. It can also cost you access to the Alpha/Beta. And it can also cost you access to your accounts on other WG games, including WoT and WoWP.

*jump to the rule page right away*

Alpha Tester
131 posts
1,449 battles

~amade

I cant break an agreement I didn't sign up to. And I have not signed the NDA. That said, I am happy to follow the rules, but what game features did I discuss?

I merely put in a suggestion.

Super Tester
532 posts
1,052 battles

I cant break an agreement I didn't sign up to. And I have not signed the NDA. That said, I am happy to follow the rules, but what game features did I discuss?

I merely put in a suggestion.

You signed it the moment you put the code in.

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

I remember When first time got my first code

In my mind is ("SCREW DA LAW AND RULE, GOTTA SHOT DA HELL OF FLOATING ENEMY")

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

Then you'll be $100,000 poorer.

That's what make me Stop thinking like that, I mean.... $100.000 is very very many you know!

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

It's not really rocket science folks.

You signed the NDA when you a: downloaded the game, b: clicked yes to the EULA (like most it would of been scroll scroll, yes let me in I want to sink stuff :) )

If information has been released by WG you can post it/comment on it in the "general" section.

(keep your comments to the content that WG have release, not what you have seen in game).

If information has not been released by WG - e.g. something you saw during the Beta Weekend etc., then discuss it in the Beta section of the forums.

If you are an Alpha Tester, same again - discuss in the Alpha section.