Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
TheAdrian

TK Colour

12 comments in this topic

3 posts
4,548 battles

A suggestion for the developers.

Is there any way the TK colour can be changed from Pink? Maybe a shade of Light green instead of light RED?  I TK'd myself the other day because in the heat of battle I didn't notice the difference between pink and red.

My teammate already had significant damage and I finished him off with 1 salvo before I noticed he was Pink not red.

Has anybody else had this problem?

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

Pay more attention to your teaaammates movement.. and if you know there is a pink in your team at the begiining, then be caaaarefull

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

If you are colour blind, there's an in-game setting that gives you filters that adjust colours for different types of colour blindness.

If you aren't colour blind but can't distinguish pink from red, perhaps the problem is with your monitor.

2,221 posts
13,698 battles

When I first started I would get so caught up in killing the next ship I could see in my (constantly) zoomed sights that I mistook green for red :playing: Eventually I looked at the chat and saw all the wtf %$#& messages. :(Opps.

I don't know how long you've been playing but I expect it will become less of a problem for you the more you play.

Then you get the trolls who just like to fire shots in the general direction of their team for some strange reason known only to them.

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,702 battles

Cant say that i have ever had an issue with a team mate that was pink instead of red.

You would also get a warning that you were shooting at the friendly ship.

I dont think there is even a mod to change this?

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles

i... i must admit that i did that once, i saw a pink benson dogfighting a red benson and i was so sleep deprived that i accidentally shot our benson, thankfully my autolock was on the other benson and my shells missed, and made the other benson panic and run away

Super Tester
7,539 posts
7,978 battles

Check ingame settings for contrasts, and color blind mode like amade suggested. Not saying you are color blind, but that mode might help till devs decide to change to color from pink to one of your fancy colors.

[LLBC]
747 posts
6,859 battles

I normally only have problem against pink planes. It normally took me at least half a second to tell them apart. Almost crapped my pants once sawing pink TB squadrons flying 3km near me in a BB.

Sign in to follow this