Sy_dn_ey

Containers

11 comments in this topic

[RTANZ]
186 posts
2,015 battles

Regarding containers....

From the advice i saw on YouTube, people say always chose the random chance container option.

I am at level 12, so i guess that means i have opened about 12 containers so far in the game?

The first two did not have chance option i think? But all the rest i opened since then had it.

How come all i get is signals?

so i have opened at least 10 containers taking chance - every one signals, nothing else.

I even got 1 'super container' which had, you guessed it, signals, just a larger number of one type of signal, nothing else.

Is all this normal? or is random chance having a good old laugh screwing me over?

440 posts
3,379 battles

When you get signals (especially 5 of some type) that means RNG isn't on your side, but when you get the super container I would say you're quite lucky (even though they're just some signals)

[RTANZ]
186 posts
2,015 battles

When you get signals (especially 5 of some type) that means RNG isn't on your side, but when you get the super container I would say you're quite lucky (even though they're just some signals)

As suspected.

In any game i ever play, luck enjoys screwing me over at every opportunity.

But how do i monitor past container results? I would like to be able to post the results here?

Edit: i was looking in other threads on containers.... people are saying they get allot of 'flags' but i don't have any flags, my flags cupboard is empty? What i have a many many 'signals'

I wonder by 'flags' do they generally mean 'signals'??

I have so many signals i don't know how i can use them all!!? Are they saleable?

I wonder should i take a chosen container next time in order to actually get something other than signals because i have too many?

Edited by Sy_dn_ey

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,831 posts
4,110 battles

To be honest it doesn't change your odds that much by taking the other containers being new to the game you are better off with the other containers so you can build up credits consumables and flags.  I got 3 SC within 10 days then nothing for a while then one.   Its just very random

[RTANZ]
186 posts
2,015 battles

Well what i am thinking is, if there are particular things that i don't have which would be useful, but i dont know what would be useful anyway, so until i learn more, perhaps i should stick with chance containers?

I am at level 12, and i have not fitted any module to any ship so far in the game.... only yesterday after getting the super container with the signals, i decided i have to do something with these, so i did attach a signal and use it in battle.

At the time i wondered how many signals i am allowed to attach? did not see any information so i assumed just 1

Then on a YouTube video i thought i saw a guy put about 5 on! ??

440 posts
3,379 battles

Well what i am thinking is, if there are particular things that i don't have which would be useful, but i dont know what would be useful anyway, so until i learn more, perhaps i should stick with chance containers?

I am at level 12, and i have not fitted any module to any ship so far in the game.... only yesterday after getting the super container with the signals, i decided i have to do something with these, so i did attach a signal and use it in battle.

At the time i wondered how many signals i am allowed to attach? did not see any information so i assumed just 1

Then on a YouTube video i thought i saw a guy put about 5 on! ??

you can put up to 8 signal. I suggest you go with what ralph said, you're better off with the others besides chance containers. With the other ones you can get more things than just 5 signals

[RTANZ]
186 posts
2,015 battles

you can put up to 8 signal. I suggest you go with what ralph said, you're better off with the others besides chance containers. With the other ones you can get more things than just 5 signals

8? wow, well in that case i should be able to use a few up!.... but yea, i need other things not just signals, so i have to skip the random containers in future

1 post
1,013 battles

Hi folks,

Have had a few "super" containers since I started playing about 4 months ago, and frankly, most have been complete duds. Just had one 5 minutes ago with just a single (unusable for now) radar upgrade...that's it. Wargaming needs to review the container mechanics.

Signals can make the grind to the next aim you've set yourself a lot easier, but consumable upgrades are important too. That extra smokescreen or damage control, with a shorter cooldown can make a big difference, and keep you in the game longer, earning you even more XP etc.

[_BST_]
25 posts
4,941 battles

I actually did send a message through to support about their super containers a few months ago about how bad they are and how incredibly frustrating it is to get super containers with absolutely nothing "super" in them at all. Their response was that the mechanics of the super containers are working perfectly and that if we want change then to post it in here. I'm glad you have posted this because they do need to be changed. The way they are now, there is nothing really super about the super containers. 

I like the idea of super containers. But they need to be really "super" to add to the game. I don't mind if the chance of getting them is low. But put things in the that are actually something with a "WOW" factor about them?

5 posts
522 battles
9 minutes ago, Xero2301 said:

I actually did send a message through to support about their super containers a few months ago about how bad they are and how incredibly frustrating it is to get super containers with absolutely nothing "super" in them at all. Their response was that the mechanics of the super containers are working perfectly and that if we want change then to post it in here. I'm glad you have posted this because they do need to be changed. The way they are now, there is nothing really super about the super containers. 

I like the idea of super containers. But they need to be really "super" to add to the game. I don't mind if the chance of getting them is low. But put things in the that are actually something with a "WOW" factor about them?

There are chances that you'll get a premium ship with a SC, but those chances are rock-bottom low, like only 1%. Other chances if you don't get signal, camo, etc,... you'll end up getting crappy upgrades.