You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ADMIRAL_SPUD

fires on a tier10 Montana

7 comments in this topic

[MHNVY]
7 posts
5,007 battles

How come fires burn down a tier10  Montana [Just got today] in 1/2 to 2/3rds the time it takes a tier7 Shiny horse ???????

An Ibuki started 5 fires, then bam the Montana is dead. ??????

Doesnt make sense

671 posts
1,508 battles

How come fires burn down a tier10  Montana [Just got today] in 1/2 to 2/3rds the time it takes a tier7 Shiny horse ???????

Doesnt make sense

First of all: Fires are percentage damage.

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

large ship like battleship can only set fire on 4 location. get your fact straight. even mighty battleship like montana can succumb to damage cause by 4 fires, because fires deal percentage damage.

i play battleship and fires are my least worry. i fear f3 torpedo and yamato shell more than fires. fires can be heal but if torpedo or yamato shell hit vital part there's hardly any hp to repair.

Edited by yansuki

[MHNVY]
7 posts
5,007 battles

large ship like battleship can only set fire on 4 location. get your fact straight. even mighty battleship like montana can succumb to damage cause by 4 fires, because fires deal percentage damage.

i play battleship and fires are my least worry. i fear f3 torpedo and yamato shell more than fires. fires can be heal but if torpedo or yamato shell hit vital part there's hardly any hp to repair.

precisely, healing and repair didnt work. was really weird how it happened

[RTANZ]
186 posts
2,015 battles

If you make an incinerator out of iron, it is a good product, you can burn anything year after year no problem.... as long as the fire is not near anything explosive. If you make an incinerator out of recycled battleship iron, the damn thing burns when you try and use it..... still scratching my head why that happened?? lol

What i mean is, you can have fire on steel all day long, it wont do jack i am scratching my head always how fire damages solid steel without something to burn, a magazine, a penetration.... funny

There were reports of newer warship alloys with Aluminum that burn, but was proven it does not burn, steel does not burn, steel alloy does not burn, it does not burn.

oh, i know.... its because of the 'arcade' zone. Lets say someone torps the bow of a ship and it is flooded and sealed off. Now lets say the bow is torped again.... in real life, it has no effect, but in arcade, it does. Same with fire... if a particular zone of a ship has fire, it can be contained if not put out. you can light however many fires you like in that same zone, it can burn all day long, that zone is destroyed, fine, but it does not magically destroy the entire ship....

Arcade zones

Edited by Sy_dn_ey