You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
wookielord

Nikolai WTF cant get citadels

18 comments in this topic

96 posts
3,809 battles

Question has a change been made to the Russian Nikolai ?? since the last update i have been struggling to hit citadels no matter a bb or crz or dd, whether it is a 3 klm broadside or a 12 klm broadside my shells just over penertrate for little damage now??. Has a change to ballistics happened or has the Nikolai been NERFED???? this ship once destroyed, broadside crz with a single salvo when given a perfect shot,, now they over penertrate or deflect of armour????   Also when firing a full salvo, one at a time, if at the third turret you lose detection of that ship, the 4th 5th 6th turret will not fire at the same place or distance..  the 1st 2nd or 3rd turrets will fire at  the ships position  but the rest at a different trjectory????often landing very short?? and it happens a lot...cheers i hope my Nikolai has not been Nerfed....

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,702 battles

I have a Nikolai, and i am still getting citadels, so i dont believe it has changed. Damage output still averages around 70k plus per game.

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,284 posts

Never have it and never want to get it anyway. If SC gives me Nikolai, i will sell it immediately without second thought.

Your loss.

Best Tier IV BB in the game.

Beta Tester
733 posts
3,155 battles

Your loss.

Best Tier IV BB in the game.

That's why i don't like her (or any other Russian ships). I will sell any Premium Russian ships that i manage to get from SCs because i can't stand them after what they did to my Mogami while buffing their MK.

1,386 posts
8,224 battles

That's why i don't like her (or any other Russian ships). I will sell any Premium Russian ships that i manage to get from SCs because i can't stand them after what they did to my Mogami while buffing their MK.

And the sad thing is, Mikhail Kutuzov has the thickest hull among all high tier cruisers except the US T9 and T10(27mm), at 26mm, which makes MK's hull immune to 155mm HE's direct damage while other cruisers' hull, at 25mm, can be penetrated by 155mm HE(26mm HE pen). Shameless right?

1,386 posts
8,224 battles

Mebbe.

A fully modded Arkansas Beta gives it a run.

Tee

No, definitely no.

Nikolai has one HUGE advantage over Arkansas.

NIKOLAI HAS AA AND CAN SHOOT DOWN PLANES! Check my stats, I once shoot down a plane using a Nikolai! Can Arkansas do that? No. So Nikolai beats Arkansas. Kappa.

Beta Tester
434 posts
3,179 battles

No, definitely no.

Nikolai has one HUGE advantage over Arkansas.

NIKOLAI HAS AA AND CAN SHOOT DOWN PLANES! Check my stats, I once shoot down a plane using a Nikolai! Can Arkansas do that? No. So Nikolai beats Arkansas. Kappa.

Unless the Nikolai is a carrier.. I am talking about 1v1 here...

Tee