You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ahwai82

Sometimes it's good they argue

14 comments in this topic

[LYNMF]
990 posts
11,610 battles

I was fighting on the other side but the other side of the map my team is arguing over something, in chat you know he stupid they stupid blablabla

good is that while they busy bickering i goes to the other side to "kill securing" earning me kraken after such a long time :teethhappy:

anyway do you argue? i dont bother..it's always the same thing anyway so why waste time

440 posts
3,379 battles

When something like that happens I usually just report them for misbehavior in chat (but that depends on how misbehaving the person is)

Edited by rouge42

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles

i do this, sometimes when i play DDs i launch torps at someone, and then i say in all chat 'hey XXXX, long time no see" or "□□□□□□□□□□□□□" then the torps hit while he's typing, also sometimes when i invisifire in a BB. the other guy gets too confused to WASD and goes boom :trollface:

2,222 posts
13,712 battles

You show me one instance where someone arguing has improved the outcome for the team and I will change my opinion. Until then I just wish they would realize they only making things worse. Idiotic. 

[RTANZ]
186 posts
2,015 battles

You show me one instance where someone arguing has improved the outcome for the team and I will change my opinion. Until then I just wish they would realize they only making things worse. Idiotic. 

I will give you an example.... whenever they argue at the UN it always improves the outcome of team Earth...... ahhhhh,,, so if the leaders of the world are able to do it, then there is hope for the rest of us rite?? (NOT)

440 posts
3,379 battles

ummmm....    healthy and formal debates?

2,222 posts
13,712 battles

I will give you an example.... whenever they argue at the UN it always improves the outcome of team Earth...... ahhhhh,,, so if the leaders of the world are able to do it, then there is hope for the rest of us rite?? (NOT)

OK I wasn't specific. I did mean the arguments you see in WoWs. Typically I see them as being counter productive because it is usually someone undermining his own team. They say the team sux, ummm.. that's because the team had a negative rogue element.

ummmm....    healthy and formal debates?

Yeah. Seen any of those in WoWs chat? I think you should also take into account that the objectives in WoWs are not up for debate. They are written in code.

Edited by keskparane

[RTANZ]
186 posts
2,015 battles

OK I wasn't specific. I did mean the arguments you see in WoWs. Typically I see them as being counter productive because it is usually someone undermining his own team. They say the team sux, ummm.. that's because the team had a negative rogue element.

I knew what you meant, my point was that i could not find an example of professionals in politics arguing and getting a positive outcome, let alone in the game of WOW! lol

2,222 posts
13,712 battles

I knew what you meant, my point was that i could not find an example of professionals in politics arguing and getting a positive outcome, let alone in the game of WOW! lol

I caught the (NOT). That's the problem isn't it? If you don't school these kids when they young they grow up to be politicians.

[RTANZ]
186 posts
2,015 battles

I caught the (NOT). That's the problem isn't it? If you don't school these kids when they young they grow up to be politicians.

True!.... makes me wonder though? I wonder how many politicians play WOW? you could have been arguing with one of them and not known?? hehehehehe

[ATLAS]
Beta Tester
464 posts
9,865 battles

i do this, sometimes when i play DDs i launch torps at someone, and then i say in all chat 'hey XXXX, long time no see" or "□□□□□□□□□□□□□" then the torps hit while he's typing, also sometimes when i invisifire in a BB. the other guy gets too confused to WASD and goes boom :trollface:

I'm not reply your greeting anymore if you are on the enemy side :trollface: